Highly motivated Sales representative with extensive customer service and sales experience. Outgoing & Dedicated sales professional .
Inside sales management, determined & Adaptable.
Special Olympics Coach, partner, leader, optimistic, creative, Fun
Direct selling reliable, driven team player, Creative and Hardworking , outgoing , Friendly, adaptable team leader with motivational approach and upbeat nature.
• Achieved Sales goals and objectives in assigned territory.
• Responsible for maintenance and identification of new sales opportunities within existing accounts.
• Responsible for increasing sales by analyzing current sales and volume, planning sales calls and following up.
• Performed exemplary customer service, make sales calls and presentations outside of office as often as necessary to maintain solid customer relationship.
• Responds timely to customer questions and inquiries and is courteous and professional to enhance customer satisfaction
• Responsible for t creation and ongoing development of customer communication including new product notifications.
• Create and enter orders into database.
• Penetrate target accounts, selling all product categories and services and increased sales
• Prospect and develop new customers, cold calling, networking as needed.
• Responsible for Handling #1 Customer as well as 5.5 Million in sales.
• Manage selling products in professional manner.
• Monitor customer queries and ensure timely response to Questions, concerns, issues.
• Provide knowledge on company products and services. maintain records of sales activities.
. Selling of Herbalife Health & nutritional Products all over the world
. Recruiting members, team building all over the world
. Responsible for product knowledge, customer Satisfaction.
. Leadership, training for team .
. Responsible for inventory, accounting, & order processing
• Assisted Outside Sales Reps.
• Managed inside sales team.
• Personally, Handled large Key Accounts.
• Worked directly in call center with inside sales team.
• was in charge of Customer Satisfaction, Handled and worked toward.
• Solutions on all customer complaints.
The Program dissolved before i was able to get a certificate but what I did gain was incredible on the job Training
i worked in the following Restaurants in the kitchen as well as the front of the house.
Trapp Family Lodge
Perry's Fish House
Smugglers Notch Resort
Country Pantry Restaurant
Saint Michaels's College
Managed Primo's Pizzeria at a young age as a full time student.
I enjoy Scrap booking, Painting, kayaking, walks with friends and my Dog Mia.
I enjoy cooking & baking.
I am competitive and I love Soccer, ping pong, card games.
I enjoy Coaching, as well as being a mentor and Partner for Special Olympics.
I enjoy attending church,& volunteering to provide meals to the homeless .
I love to spending time with family & friends.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: