Confident Firefighter works effectively as part of cohesive team. Highly trained individual with great mechanical aptitude and background in medical response and fire suppression. Handles issues quickly and resolves conflicts successfully. Highly motivated Firefighter with in-depth knowledge of safely suppressing fires. Thinks quickly under pressure and remains calm in stressful situations. Offering two years of experience in efficiently responding to fire and EMS alarms. Proficient performing emergency diagnostic and treatment procedures.
Held a GPA of 3.7 while working 3 jobs.
Student athlete all four years.
Varsity football Sophomore- senior year.
Football captain senior year.
Held a 3.5 GPA all four years.
Participated in Careers with children at local elementary schools.
Emergency Medical Technician (07/29/2019
· Basic Firefighter 1 Academy (05/31/2019)
· Cal Fire Basic Firefighter Academy (05/31/2019)
· Fire Control 3B (05/31/2019)
· Low Angle Rope Rescue Operations (05/31/2019)
· Confined Space Rescue Awareness (05/31/2019)
· Vehicle Extrication (05/31/2019)
· Firefighter survival (05/31/2019)
· ICS 100 (05/31/2019)
· ICS 200 (05/31/2019)
· ICS 700 (11/01/2019)
· ICS 800 (11/14/2019)
· Hazmat FRO (05/31/2019)
· Hazmat Decon (05/31/2019)
· Hazmat Awareness (05/31/2019)
· L- 280 Followership to Leadership (01/15/2020)
· Fire Control 4 (01/29/2020)
· Rapid Intervention Crew-2011 (01/22/2020)
· S-190, S-130, L-180 Basic Wild Land Firefighting (05/31/2019)
· American Heart Association BLS Provider (11/18/2019)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: