Combines a unique combination of hands-on skills in manufacturing, automated systems, research and development, with highly advanced documentation skills, to help bio-pharmaceutical companies develop and produce quality products quickly and efficiently. Strong bench and equipment management skills. Leverages IT experience to drive accurate data collection, reporting, archiving and control.
• Expertise in MS Office Suite including PowerPoint, EXCEL, WORD, Outlook, One Note.
• Expertise in TrackWise (Quality Management Software)
• Expertise in LIMS (Lab Information Management Software)
• Expertise VelQuest (Electronic Lab Notebook)
• Expertise in MAXIMO (Asset Management)
• Expertise in REES (Automated Temperature Monitoring)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: