Willing to acquire a senior-level, challenging and responsible position as a Senior Scientist, in a well-renowned organization, where my skills and abilities would be utilized to a greater extent. Wish to gain more experience that would prove beneficial to the organization.
1. March 2014, Pittcon Conference, poster presentation “Kinetic Studies of Drug-Protein Interactions using High-Performance Affinity Microcolumns and Peak Profiling”.
2. March 2015 ACS national meeting: poster presentation; October 2015 ACS Midwest meeting: oral presentation; March 2016 Pittcon Conference, oral presentation “Analysis of Drug-Protein Interactions during Diabetes by High-Performance Affinity Chromatography”.
3. June 2016 HPLC Conference: post presentation “Chromatographic Studies on the Effects of Advanced Glycation End Products on Drug Interactions with Human Serum Albumin”.
4. X Zheng, Z Li, M Podariu, DS Hage, “Determination of Rate Constants and Equilibrium Constants for Solution-Phase Drug-Protein Interactions by Ultrafast Affinity Extraction”. Anal. Chem. 86 (2014) 6454-6460.
5. X Zheng, Z Li, S Beeram, M Podariu, R Matsuda, E Pfaunmiller, C White II, N Carter, DS Hage.“Analysis of Biomolecular Interactions using Affinity Microcolumns: A Review”. J. Chromatogr. B 968 (2014) 49-63.
6. E Pfaunmiller, C Bi, Z Li, J Vargas-Badilla, X Zheng, DS Hage. “Immunoaffinity Chromatography”, In: Chromatographic Stationary Phases: Recent Advances and Novel Applications, Future Science. 2014.
7. X. Zheng, C. Bi, Z. Li, M. Podariu, D. Hage, “Analytical methods for kinetic studies of biological interactions: a review”. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis 113(2015) 163-180.
8. Z. Li, S. Beeram, C. Bi, E. Kaufmann, R. Matsuda, M. Podariu, E. Rodriguez, X. Zheng, D. Hage, “Liquid chromatography”, Handbook of Measurement in Science and Engineering.
9. R. Matsuda, Z. Li, X. Zheng, DS Hage, “Analysis of glipizide binding to normal and glycated human serum albumin by high-performance affinity chromatography”. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 407(2015) 5309-5321.
10. R. Matsuda, Z. Li, X. Zheng, DS Hage, “Analysis of multi-site drug-protein interactions by high-performance affinity chromatography: binding by glimepiride to normal or glycated human serum albumin”. Journal of Chromatography A, 1408 (2015) 133-144.
11. C. Bi, S. Beeram, Z. Li, X. Zheng, D. Hage. “Kinetic analysis of drug-protein interactions by affinity chromatography”, Drug Discovery Today Technologies, 17 (2015) 16-21.
12. Z. Li, S. Beeram, C. Bi, D. Suresh, X. Zheng, D. Hage. “High-performance affinity chromatography: Applications in drug-protein binding studies and personalized medicine.” Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology, 102 (2016) 1-39.
13. Z. Li, et al. “Affinity monolith chromatography” Electrophoresis, 2017.
14. S. Beeram, Z. Li et. al. “Nanomaterials in separation methods: chromatography and electrophoresis”, in progress.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: