· Working knowledge of FHA, FHLMC, FNMA and HUD servicing guidelines
· Advanced knowledge on residential mortgage loan documents (Foreclosure, Bankruptcy, Eviction, modification) and document functions.
· Process Conventional loans from set up to submission, from condition to close.
· Review residential loan application files to verity that application is complete and meet establishment standards, including type and amount of mortgage, borrower assets, liabilities and length of employment
· Submit mortgage loan application files for underwriting approval.
· Research borrower accounts utilizing various customer system.
· Cross-reference information documented on loan application with source document for accuracy and completeness.
· Aware of and adheres to all state and federal regulations.
· Recommend that loan not meeting standard is denied.
· Manage a pipeline of approximately 40 loans effectively.
-Linux system admin certification in progress.
-Basic foundamental completion course in splunk enterprise. ( use for managing and monitoring log files on servers remotely).
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: