· PICC line competency
· Electronic charting
· Patient education
· Maintaining feeding pumps
· Starting Ultrasound guided IV's
· Colostomy care familiarity
· Cardiac Monitoring Skills
· Direct patient care
· Patient monitoring
· Taking vitals
· Intake and discharge
· Preparing for procedures
· Perform emergency medical procedures, such as basic cardiac life support (BLS), advanced cardiac life support (ACLS), and other condition stabilizing interventions.
· Document data related to patients' care including assessment results, interventions, medications, patient responses, or treatment changes.
· Manage patients' pain relief and sedation by providing pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic interventions, monitoring patients' responses, and changing care plans accordingly.
· Administer blood and blood product transfusions or intravenous infusions, monitoring patients for adverse reactions.
· Order, perform, or interpret the results of diagnostic tests and screening procedures based on assessment results, differential diagnoses, and knowledge about age, gender and health status of clients.
· Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
· Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
· Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
· Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition.
· Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
· Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
· Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: