Persistent post doc fellow with hands-on experience and record of accomplishment in pre-clinical studies in small animal models, looking for for translational levels to clinical levels
1. Ren Y, He S, Huttad L, Chua MS, So SK, Guo Q, Cheng Z. NIR-II/MR Dual Modal Nanoprobe for Liver Cancer Imaging. Nanoscale. 2020.
2. Huttada L, Hiremath MB, D'Souza NL (2016) “Enhancing the Activity of Peroxisome Proliferator- Activated Receptor's (PPAR) Activity through Natural Ligand Binding in Diabetes: Substantial Computational Approach”. Nat Prod Chem Res 4:213. doi:10.4172/2329-6836.1000213
3. Lakshmi Huttada and Hiremath M.B. (2016) “Study of Total Flavonoids, Phytochemical Screening, Structural Analysis And Antibacterial Activity of Crude Extract of Exacum Pedunculatum L”. Int J Recent Sci Res. 7(5), 10772-10775.
A humanized anti-GPC3 antibody for immuno-Positron Emission Tomography imaging of orthotopic mouse model of patient-derived hepatocellular carcinoma xenografts
Arutselvan Natarajan1#, Hui Zhang 2#, Wei Ye2, Lakshmi Huttad2, Mei-Sze Chua 2*,
Sanjiv S. Gambhir 1*, Samuel K. So 2
American Association for Cancer Research
Association for Women In Science
1. Presented poster titled Antibacterial efficacy of an Unexplored species of Gentianaceae- Exacum pedunculatum on Escherichia coli by a Substantial Computational Approach'' in the "4th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY AND COMPUTER AIDED DRUG DESIGNING", held at Atlanta, USA, from 02-11-2015 to 04-11-2015.
2. Oral Presentation of the paper entitled “Unravelling the medicinal potencies of unexploited species of Gentianaceae family – Exacum pedunculatum” under Young Researchers Forum at, "GLOBAL SUMMIT ON HERBALS AND NATURAL REMEDIES", held at Chicago, USA, from 26-10-2015 to 27-10-2015.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: