Insurance professional for 31 years. As an educational administrator I wrote 89 continuing education courses approved by Florida and Georgia Departments of Insurance offered to licensed agents. As Instructor for Eagle School of Insurance I trained over 5,000 agents. My prelicensing students had a 90% passing ratio when they sat for their state licensing exams. As an agent I earned many monthly bonus in addition to my standard commission as much as $6,000 a month plus qualified for free trips to London, Cancun as well as many other places.
Managed a Miami Shores, Florida, marketing firm supporting large corporations such as various banks, American Express, Delta Airlines and similar firms. Expanded production by creating goodwill in this specific market of electrical and mechanical engineers.
Completed Junior year a total of 3 semesters credits in addition to the Associates of Arts degree.
* The Christian Comedy Association
* LOL Gospel Comedy Association
* National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors
* Florida Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors
2012, Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, S. C.
*NASD Securities Broker Licensed 1985 - 2004
*Mortgaged Broker Licensed (Registered Representative) 1987 - 1990, Florida and Georgia
* Over 30 years-experience in the insurance industry.
* To bring people of the world cheer and laughter I perform as a clean stand up comedian for civic clubs, corporations and churches.
* Teach Sunday school Bible class at First Baptist Church, Woodstock, Ga.
agency, broadcast, c, Financial, Insurance, marketing, profit, Express, radio, recruiter, Selling, Securities, trainer
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: