Conscientious, multi-talented, and forward-thinking professional with drive for helping employers recruit, develop, and retain qualified candidates. Clear understanding of developing and training employees. Enthusiastic, eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Skilled at partnering with management teams to build employee-centric cultures promoting positive morale and optimizing productivity.
· Collated instruction materials to help teachers prepare for daily instruction and activities.
· Implemented practice exercises and used repetition, which enabled students to grasp new concepts quickly.
· Oversaw students in classroom and common areas to monitor, enforce rules and support lead teacher.
· Maintained inclusive learning environment to enable students to gain maximum benefit fromlessons.
· Maximized productivity by keeping detailed records of daily progress and identifying and rectifying areas for improvement.
· Documented student behaviors, interventions and outcomes to enable lead teacher to address pertinent issues.
· Prepared reports and paperwork for parent-teacher conferences.
· Created lesson materials, visuals and digital presentations to supplement lesson plans.
· Prepared instructional materials for group and one-on-one use to comply with established curriculum.
· Tailored lesson plans for students with emotional and cognitive disabilities.
· Created, prepared and executed plans for activities and lessons daily.
· Facilitated group sessions and provided one-on-one support.
· Set up visual aids, equipment and classroom displays to support teacher's lesson delivery.
· Delivered personalized educational, behavioral and emotional support to individual students to enable positive learning outcomes.
· Maintained positive attitude and affirmatively communicated with each student.
· Provided student support through special accommodations, extra assistance and assessments.
· Supported teachers in implementing developmentally-appropriate curriculum for students.
Bentley United Methodist Church
Check-in, Greeter, Cashier
Mount Forest Fire Department
Medical first responder/Firefighter
Job Titles Held: