Operations Technician and Facilities Maintenance Mechanic with over 10 years of experience. Adept at performing routine checks on machines and identifying possible problems. Strong mechanical and operations skills with outstanding manual dexterity. Specialties include repairing and operating valves, pumps, chillers and boilers machines and equipment. Dependable and resourceful individual who is able to multi-task with safety focus as an upmost priority.
• Determine production requirements for process flow and
• Obtain daily samples to ensure product meets plant specifications.
• Perform maintenance on equipment including valve and
• Responsible for ensuring plant safety compliance is met.
• Consult with supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within
the unit in order to ensure maximum production of products.
• Perform pipe and leak repairs as needed.
• Make daily rounds to ensure equipment and unit is running up to
• Respond promptly to plant issues.
• Remove and replace heads on Chillers and boilers for corrosion
inspections and UT tubes of chillers.
• Open/close valves as requested by Control Room Operator's.
• Remove and replace pressure, temperature and flow gauges.
• Unload daily truck deliveries utilizing forklift.
• Monthly inventory and organization of parts room and warehouse.
• Outside Operations Technician for Possum 1 unit. Read and
analyzed equipment with IntelliTrac system
• to determine production requirements for process flow and
accuracy. Consulted with Inside Operators and supervisors to
coordinate operations and activities within the unit.
• Obtain daily samples to ensure product met plant specifications.
• Perform minor maintenance on equipment including valve and
• Responsible for ensuring on site contractors met plant safety
• Accountable for lock out/tag out of equipment within the Possum 1
• Responsible for new hire respirator fit test and documentation.
• Maintained P-3 Orion aircraft landing gear systems including brakes
and related pneumatic systems, reservoir
• pressurization, emergency actuating devices, pumps, valves,
regulators, cylinders, lines and fittings.
• Inspect, remove and replace components of hydraulic systems as
well as replacing gaskets, packing and
• wipers on hydraulic components.
• Remove, repair and replace aircraft fuselage, wings, fixed and
movable surfaces, airfoils, regular seats,
• wheels, tires, controls and mechanisms.
• Fabricate and assemble metal components and make repairs to
• Perform daily preflight, post flight and other periodic aircraft
• Unroll leads, bevel pipes to prepare pipe for Welders.
• Signal or verbally direct Crane Operator hoisting and moving loads,
to ensure safety of workers, materials
• and/or equipment.
• Responsible for rigging pipe for lifts including; manipulate rigging
lines, hoists, and pulley equipment to move
• or support heavy pipe and/or equipment.
• Responsible for operating forklifts and maintenance repairs.
• Maintain shop and yard rental inventory.
• Clean and repair pumps to ensure pumps are ready for rental.
• Ownership of shop and yard safety, cleanliness and organization of
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: