To be part of a world - Class Company and be able to contribute in the success, with my experience and help of my positive mind set, always looking for a direct impact on business metrics exceeding the expectation of it.
Help improving the operational efficiencies and maximum utilization for the available resources. As well as to become an important individual on the growth of the company.
February 2011 to Current
Nexans Autoelectric of America.
This is an automotive wire harness Germany Company with its corporate office located in San Antonio, Tx.
And 3 production plants in the border city of Piedras Negras, MX, Having GM, Freightliner/Daimler, Caterpillar as our top 3 clients plus 10 more we had annual average spend of $35 MD on raw material purchase for 2012 Approximately 60% of the annual purchase is from the commodity that I manage which includes all the connectors, terminals; capacitors and different cable covers the other 40% is from cable also have knowledge in this commodity.
Key Tronic CoAugust 2010 to February 2011MRO Purchasing Manager
Worked with more than 250 data base suppliers US/MEX, MRO (Maintain Repair & Operations) purchasing manager in charge of two JR Buyers, both responsible of creating PO's and the regular process of purchasing with an annual budget of 1 million on purchase for all our 5 plants and respond to all our production commodities.
My main focus was to ensure effective system of material and service supply according to company needs.
In coordination with Commodity Managers interview, identify, and qualify potential new vendors and suppliers in order to secure more cost effective sources of product and services.
A savings green belt project was successfully presented to staff an implemented for a cost reduction by improving current methods for placing orders and creating key requesters for each department so managers would have a better control on their monthly budgets for almost 200 k on different commodities.
A Lean process map and English procedures were created for the MRO Purchasing department for the most.
June 2007 to August 2010Sr Buyer
Approver for all MRO (Maintain Repair & Operations) requisitions in the Supply Chain department for 5 different commodities in the US-Canada-LA, ensure good quality an on-time delivery of the supplied products and achieve budget targets of suppliers.
In a period of 6 months we created 3 different catalogs for our internal customers such as medicine, office supply and bolts & nuts from our tool crib department.
This last catalogue gave back a total of $50K inventory reduction and a 40 % reduction of space in tool crib area.
One of the new and most interesting things I've learn here is to make and be responsible for the web competitive bid auctions with different suppliers for my commodities accomplishing a $85K cost reduction compare to last year's open orders process for the same commodities on the first web competitive bid process on Ariba System.
Different computer systems to have our job done more efficiently an time saving as well as monthly presentations to our senior staff (experience in S.
January 2004 to January 2007
June - MRO Buyer SYSTEM SENSOR a Honeywell division As MRO Buyer I had an average of 30-40 purchase orders per day as well as to provide quotes.
Being responsible for all the tool crib 3000 parts I had to plan and keep it accurate.
A new process on the purchasing department was created and divides all our suppliers into 5 different commodities.
and start making new negotiations for all parts in tool crib since some of them had more than 2 years without any price modification, accomplishing to get only two suppliers for every item and keep prices for at least one year, and also add supplier into system so that when we make a PO the system would provide automatically the designated supplier as well as the new price.
Getting back savings of $150K.
An obsolete parts inventory was created and negotiations to return parts and collecting almost $75K that was sitting down for almost 2 years in warehouse.
Weekly meetings with all the requestors and department managers so we had all our annual goals running.
University of JuarezBD: Business AdministrationMex
Birthday: July 16 1974, available for traveling, (Personal references, available upon request).