- Lifelong outdoorsman with vast experiential outdoor education, and proven leadership capabilities. Former camp counselor at Colvig Silver Camps with years of personal and professional involvement in safe adventure activities including kayaking, hiking, rock climbing, horsemanship and mountain biking.
- Graduate of Outward Bound's Big Bend backpacking 32-day course from November 2018-December 2018 at age 16 providing me a unique perspective on the value/benefit of natural education.
- Professional athletic & bodybuilding trainer eager to help anyone desiring physique or conditioning gains with advanced knowledge of kinesiology, anatomy, dieting and other facets of physical training. Engaging and hands-on instructor with more than 3 years of related experience in fitness/gym-settings.
- On a personal quest to summit all 50 of Colorado's 14,000ft peaks with 15 already "under my belt", including Mt. Elbert.
- Proactive with 3 years of experience working in upscale and cafe-style restaurants. Commended for having an excellent attendance record and delivering exceptional customer service.
- National Associate of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- Outward Bound graduate.
- Player of the Year on varsity football team senior year.
- Winner of multiple academic essay contests.
- Powerlifting champion in the 165lb weight class in KS state junior competition with a total of 1135lbs.
- Brought on as an Assistant Counselor and was promoted halfway through the summer to the Head Counselor position.
- Lived with and mentored two groups of young men over two four week periods.
- Worked with other counselors and administrators in an intimate and highly collaborative community to overcome challenges and make a mid-pandemic summer camp not only possible, but exceptional.
- Led backpacking trips in Colorado, Utah & Arizona.
- Went above and beyond with my communication to parents and helped mine and other campers grow their sense of adventure and make new friendships.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: