Seasoned Pastor offering 40 years of experience in pastoral care and spiritual leadership to a growing church. Committed to creating a thriving community and guiding individuals transformed by the gospel. Successful background in organizational leadership, ministry program development, and mission-oriented strategic planning. A spiritual leader with experience in Pastoral ministry. Accomplished in helping community members strengthen relationships with God by guiding individuals throughout service activities.
• Oversaw administration and management of all areas of ministry.
• Planned and conducted worship services, wrote sermons, and worked with key church leaders to carry out the church's mission.
• President of the Odessa Ministerial Association.
• Served on Regional and Area Church Committees.
• Served as a counselor at youth church camps.
• Provided leadership at Regional men's retreats.
• Raised congregational awareness of the needs and contributions of youth to church life and operations.
• Led programs such as worship, study, fellowship, and service opportunities.
• Provided spiritual care through visitation, counseling, and prayer.
• Officiated special services such as weddings, funerals, baptisms, and nursing home services.
• Worked with stewardship to promote responsible biblical stewardship.
• Coordinated and spearheaded programs to increase church members' service throughout community.
• Provided spiritual and administrative leadership to church, including managing daily operations, developing and administering annual budget, delivering compassionate pastoral care to community and leading worship services, ordinances, funerals and weddings.
• Supervised associate pastors and staff leading education, youth, pastoral care, and older adult ministry programs.
• Actively listened to parishioners' requests, confirming full understanding before addressing concerns.
• Member and officer in the Rotary Club.
Before entering the ministry I was a newspaper photographer.
I also have retail experience, serving as Assistant Manager of large photo department. I was responsible for customer service at the counter, ordering inventory, and submitting bids for state contracts.
My hobbies include playing the banjo, guitar, and mandolin.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: