Results-driven Senior Business Development manager with more than 18 years of success in bringing in new customers, managing revenue streams and maintaining solid account relationships. Continuously monitor competitors and research market conditions to stay responsive and successful in dynamic environments. Focused on continuous improvement through strategic management of teams and building productive and effective working relationships by bridging cross-functional global teams and resources together to accomplish corporate objectives for sustained profitability. Persuasive negotiation and program management abilities.
· Manage Sales and business development teams & activities globally.
· Pioneered product positioning strategies and sales and marketing plans to produce efficiency and organization through designing, tracking and communicating key metrics (data analysis and reporting), process improvement, , and best practices implementation.
· Forecast annual sales objectives, division goals and the development of sales and marketing tools for division to support implementation within the business unit.
· Performed monthly sales forecasting and competitive analyses to determine product performance levels and the need for new product developments and modifications on an annual basis.
· Management of sales and marketing activities with focus on YTD growth, development of market intelligences and competitive analysis for specific customers.
· Manage all Commercial needs to achieve and exceed material margin, EBIT and ROCE objectives.
· Responsible for maintaining and reporting P&L reports quarterly to senior management and shareholders.
· Provide leadership and team building to the sales organization to achieve corporate objectives and develop sales budgets and commercial targets for specific customers in annual and quarterly reviews.
· Develop global relationships with sales, project, technical and functional management leaders.
· Audit and support Program and Commercial Managers to ensure all cost, quality, timing and financial reporting objectives are in line with corporate and customer objectives.
· Report business development status and project margin recovery plans during global corporate executive management reviews.
· Help foster an environment of cross-functional teamwork and participation through implementation of local and global business cultures and work with diverse individuals, with multiple cultural backgrounds, to establish common standards and practices within the organization.
· Manage and lead M&A activities as directed by Executive Management.
· Coordinate and lead global sales activities related to customer global locations.
· Management of the Cost Estimating Department and all activities including Budget development.
· Supervise Program Managers to ensure direction and targets of the organization.
· Audit and support Program and Commercial Managers to ensure all cost, quality, timing and financial reporting objectives are aligned with corporate and customer objectives.
· Planned, developed and led complex projects from inception through completion, on time and under budget.
· Responsible for the financial control / reporting of the project budget, cash flow and profitability using the standard company tools – P.A.M.S.
· And the PRU/ERP.
· Managed the internal / external perimeter change process and ensures the project budget (hours, investment and piece price) is updated; Conduct risk/opportunity analyses, and develop and implement appropriate action plans.
· Managed project development expenditure versus the planned project budget and identified any deviation to the agreed project budget (hours, investment and PRU) and took appropriate actions to realign the targets.
· Managed the cash flow of the total development budget (tooling/other costs) and was the only project team member who could authorize payment to suppliers respecting companies procedures and terms.
· Responsible for ensuring the contribution and actions of all project team members to the manufacturing readiness process to achieve a non-event launch.
· Ensure all technical and manufacturing solutions / choices that were made by the project team meet the project objectives.
· Provided periodic reporting to the Director of Programs, Plant Director, Department Managers, and Sales Directors, highlighting the key project progress and risks.
· Work with Account Manager to establish and maintain contacts at OEM and manage projects.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: