Well-qualified logistic specialist proficient in handling complex customer issues and promoting positive experiences. Efficiency-driven and organized with team-oriented mentality and dedication to customer satisfaction, business goals and sales excellence. Skilled in coordinating documentation and handling payments.
Proactive professional with 10+ years of experience and a proven knowledge of cargo handling, dedicated logistics operations, and logistics management. Aiming to leverage my skills to successfully fill the Amazon's Seller Vetting Specialist role at your company.
• Negotiate (transportation rates or value added services: storage, packing, re-packing, overweight permits, transport insurance) with suppliers or customers to improve supply chain efficiency/ sustainability by securing discounts from third-party logistic service providers. Increase profit margins for key accounts by 10%
• Organize importation of LCL/LTL, FCL shipments (general cargo, DGR, temperature controlled) via ocean and truck. Remotely monitor the flow of freight transportation information (Track & Trace; from origin to final delivery) and communicate to customers or suppliers, using transportation management, electronic freight information systems, to improve customer satisfaction while increasing service efficiency, speed, or quality of transportation services.
• Increase productivity, determine and troubleshoot supply chain operations by optimizing efficiency and automate processes such as quality management (QM), track & trace, automate emails, creating tools for quoting (assisted), billing (assisted), introduce standardization of processes by using macros, milestones, triggers, self-written tools.
• Pioneered management to deploy new software (CargoWise One) to maintain supply chain efficiency and minimize cost and boost workflows by 40%
• Assisted management to introduce e-filing solutions. Trained and persuaded colleagues and other branch offices to adapt new procedures. Sustainability is good for business, customers and planet.
• Recommend purchase of new or improved technology, such as automated systems or additional e-filing solutions.
• Approve account receivable (A/R) and account payable (A/P) invoices, quoting, billing, follow up on payments and open accounts, slash average Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) for high duty invoices by preparing statements
• Install computer hardware and software incl. updates and maintenance
• Enter logistics-related data into databases.
• Operate with high integrity, built trust, and earned sustained credibility to satisfaction levels with internal and external clientele while establishing, maintain, improve processes to increase efficiencies and reduce expense without compromising customer service levels and evaluate target needs to forge and cultivate productive crucial business relationships with carriers, customers, customs brokers and warehouses
• Recommend to customers improvements to existing or planned logistics processes such as transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency. Recommend management propose fee and tariff increases or schedule changes
• Offer data-driven recommendations aligned with overall company strategies and prioritized process improvement initiatives
• Resolve conflicts and negotiate agreements between parties in order to reach win-win solutions to disagreements and clarify misunderstandings
• Identify and resolve process issues to encourage smoother procedures, more efficient workflow and overall business growth
• Collaborate with other managers or staff members to formulate and implement policies, procedures, goals, or objectives
• Conduct employee training sessions on subjects such as hazardous material handling, employee orientation, quality improvement, or computer use
• Monitor product import processes to ensure shipments are compliance with regulatory, legal requirement procedures, company policies or industry standards. Follow quality standards to minimize errors and maximize customer satisfaction
• Create and determine policies or procedures for logistic activities and maintain records in accordance with corporate policies
• Proven ability to determine and analyze root cause of issues and recommend viable improvements e.g. reoccurring delays in delivery, account payable (A/P), account receivable (A/R)
• Create comprehensive Excel spreadsheets using macros, Pivot Tables, API's to streamline data which reduce operational time by 10%
• Apply, implement, maintain and interpret specific customer requirements such as metrics, prepare reports, process documentation, customer service logs and records such as availability, maintainability, reliability, supply chain management, strategic sourcing, distribution, transportation, industry standards and trends to improve efficiency to understand, predict, or control developments in logistic operations
• Develop standard operating procedures and document workflows for current and future process steps
• Document meeting minutes and distribute to staff to facilitate follow-up and permanent record
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: