I am an individual with a strong work ethic, hard worker, team player, with a positive attitude, detailed oriented and with experience handling a variety of important documentation and a variety of customers in a fast paced environment.
I have experience in the mortgage industry, as a loan officer and as a loan processor.
I also have experience working for Richardson independent School District, first as a teacher assistant then as the Secretary for the Assistant Principals at a Junior High.
1) Once file transferred to Loan Processor, Loan Processor has to verify information from the loan application taken by the loan officer.
2) Loan Processor to obtain all the information and documentation necessary to comply with the requirements for approval for each particular type of mortgage loan.
3) Loan processor to calculate income,, verify employment history, verify assets, analyze the credit history of the borrowers to determine if their credit qualifies for the loan, look and analyze at financial stability, family information, primary residence information, dependants, etc.
4) Loan Processor to analyze title commitment, appraisals, surveys and make sure that those documents are also satisfying all the requirements for the particular loan program that the borrower is applying for.
5) Loan processor has to analyze and handle a variety of legal documents that pertain to all the above mentioned aspects, so that it can be determined if the borrower is a responsible individual whom will be able to manage a mortgage payment responsibly and therefore get a final approval on the loan from the underwriter.
6) The Loan Processor, after completing all the steps for verification and after finishing analyzing the file, and if it determined that it can get approved and that it qualifies according to the mortgage lending guidelines, will put the file together and completed and will submit it to underwriting for approval.
7) Once the underwriter reviews the file, 2 things can happen, the underwriter will call for newconditions, which have to be fulfilled by the processor, and the file can be resubmitted for final approval, or the underwriter will provide a final approval. Then a closing date can be scheduled.
Other duties and responsibilities:
High School graduate
Fluent in Spanish and English, in writing, speaking and reading. Spanish is my native language.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: