Accomplished Talent Acquisition expert with with extensive experience and expertise in Experienced Professional and University recruiting and Human Resources. Highly collaborative and action-oriented with a passion for building relationships and exceeding client expectations. Demonstrated success in high-volume recruiting, senior level global recruitment, staffing, account management, and business development.
Responsible for full lifecycle recruitment of experienced Cyber Security professionals across multiple business units and international locations.
Responsible for full life cycle recruiting for experienced professional hire candidates within the HR Transformation practice of Deloitte Consulting, specializing in HR Strategy & Excellence and Digital HR Strategy and Solutions organizations.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner within IBM Global Business Services I've held various roles demonstrating the ability to support multiple service lines across our North American consulting practice. My responsibilities include managing full life cycle recruiting processes for Experienced Professional Hire candidates while specializing in hiring Associate Partners, Center of Excellence resources and all levels of Consultants. Agile certified.
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, GBS North America, Workday, 06/2017-04/2019
• Accountable for developing, managing and maintaining candidate pipeline including candidate attraction, selection, hiring and onboarding of talent into GBS.
• Partner with Business Leaders, HR, capacity management, external agencies and Talent Acquisition Coordinators to understand hiring forecasts and recruiting priorities and fill priority hiring needs in a timely manner.
• Identify and manage stakeholders and influencers to accelerate and manage recruitment process.
• Coach managers and interview teams to incorporate capability and competency based assessments during interviews.
• Support candidates throughout all stages of the application and hiring process and ensure a signature candidate experience.
• Actively and regularly communicate with Business Leadership to remain engaged and aligned with the changing business priorities and adjust the TA strategy as needed.
• Assist with mentoring, coaching, training and development of new team members.
• Effectively leverage social media tools, attend conferences and job fairs to generate qualified candidates and help to promote IBM GBS awareness.
• Agile Certified; Tools used: Brass Ring, SmashFly, LinkedIn Recruiter, Slack
Additional roles held at IBM:
• Talent Acquisition Partner, GBS NA, Delivery Excellence/Cognitive Process Transformation, 2017
• Recruiting Partner, GBS NA, Meteorix/Workday Acquisition, 2016
• Recruiting Program Manager, GBS NA, Interactive Experience. Cloud & Mobile, Apple, 2014-2015
• Recruiting Program Manager, GBS NA, Enterprise Applications (Contract 2006- 2012) - SAP, 2006-2014
Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages, Plano, Texas
Corporate Communications Coordinator
Supported Corporate Communications Director and Team in all corporate and department functions.
IBM Corporation, Dallas,Texas
Operations Specialist, Education and Training – Life Sciences Sales; Contract
Managed new and ongoing training classes, planned and executed multiple large-scale sales education events, worked closely with senior management to define skills and education roadmaps for each team, developed training materials and publications.
Executive Assistant, Life Sciences Sales; Contract
Supported multiple Business Unit Executives with full administrative support - initiated and arranged high level meetings, coordinated domestic and international travel, processed expense accounts and purchase orders, and prepared/revised presentations and documents.
Business Development Professional
Assisted Consulting Principals with business development, pre-sales and marketing support for client services opportunities, contributed proposal content, including executive summaries, statements of work and solution overviews according to customer requirements.
Managed full recruiting life cycle within the West Region, managed and executed annual College Invitational event, developed job descriptions and outlined recruiting strategies, prepared offers, negotiated and closed candidates.
Recruiting Coordinator; Contract
Supported the Professional Hire and University organizations in all recruiting functions - coordinated local and off-site interview events and screened candidates for qualifications, processed travel requests, coordinated University campus interviews and career events, processed candidate profiles, resumes, evaluations and offer/rejection letters.
BrassRing, SmashFly, Workday, Slack, Avature, Taleo, LinkedIn Recruiter
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: