Quality-focused Event Lead Coordinator offering expertise in cross-functional communication, project management and inventory oversight. Talented problem-solver and decisive planner. Results-oriented, enthusiastic about improving productivity and team efficiency with effective leadership and management skills. Familiar with digital design software and successful at overseeing complex functions. Adept at managing high end events and managing projects with an efficient, hardworking approach. Knowledgeable about documentation, reporting, and planning. Eager to take on new professional challenges by leveraging extensive expertise and 3 years of high end event planning experience.
The Contractor worked closely with fashion show producer, Amber-Dawn Bear Robe. The Contractor was expected to be highly professional in work and demeanor building and sustaining positive working relationships and public relations with all involved with Indian Market. The Contractor helped with development and preparation work for the upcoming SWAIA 2020 Haute Couture Fashion Show, along with the previous 2018 and 2019 shows. Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Assist SWAIA Fashion Show producer Amber-Dawn Bear Robe with all facets of the SWAIA Haute Couture Fashion Show
• Assisting with development opportunity for corporate sponsorship
• Assisting with the administration for designer applications, and assisting with model applications
• Assisting with the Fashion Show set design and schematics
• Cast models
• Provide model workshops
• Model check-in
• Direct models the day of the show
• Book designers
• Arrange designer needs (MUAH, music, timing, logistics etc.)
• Designer check-in
• Assist designers backstage
Makeup and Hair Coordinator (MUAH)
• Book MUAH to provide for 100 plus models
• Provide MUAH looks for each designer
• Assist MUAH backstage
Staging and Lighting
• Plan runway and set design, projections
• Plan MUAH room
• Plan VIP rooms
• Set up the DJ
Fashion Show Host
• Welcome guests
• Thank appropriate people/ parties/ organizations
• Organizing ALL behind stage and the line up to walk
• VIP before and After parties
• Step and repeat after the main fashion show
Organize Additional Fashion Events
• Stylist for one fashion photo shoot with Native Max Magazine
• Stylist for fashion photo shoot with Native American Art Magazine
• Gala Reception freeze modeling (models, MUAH, timing)
• Private press party and IM EDGE freeze modeling (models, MUAH, timing, designers)
Frequent volunteer ( 200+ hours) for Southwestern Association for Indian Arts (SWAIA) during the off months of planning the SWAIA Haute Couture Fashion Show. Continued to assist the organization by volunteering time in other major events hosted by SWAIA, the 2018, 2019, and 2020 annual Winter Indian Markets.
Served as an administrative assistant for a special fashion event, The Beyond Buckskin Fashion Show in Santa Fe, NM on April 27th, 2019.
Served as a volunteer for a local non-profit art organization in Santa Fe, NM called Vital Spaces. Vital Spaces is a Santa Fe-based 501(c)3 organization whose mission is to transform underutilized real estate into opportunities for artists to create, present, and connect. They believe that affordable studio space and equitable access to exhibition, educational, and performance opportunities are critical to the health and diversity of Santa Fe's economy and creative culture, as well as the long-term vibrancy of the city at large. In this position I helped the organization by cleaning up, organizing, and worked closely, assisting one of the lead program coordinators with various needs in the early stages of establishment, also including placement of applicants into studio spaces.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: