My name is Sam Chapman. I am 17 years old. I just finished my junior year at Germantown High School in Germantown Wisconsin. At the high school, I have been involved in activities such as cross country and track. Along with that, I am in the Spanish Honors Society. In Academics, I had taken three AP courses over the last two years and am signed up for four more in my upcoming senior year. Beyond High school, I love to run, bike, hike, and take in nature. My interests are history, geography, and meteorology. Beyond that, I have been involved in 4-H for the last 10 years. As a member of the Kirchhayn Trotters 4-H club, I had been reporter for one year and treasurer for three years and counting. Beyond my 4-H club, I had also been a member of the Washington County 4-H Leaders board for two years. In 4-H, I am involved in many activities. To begin, I am in poultry. I take my chickens all across the state to show my birds and have shown at both the State and County Fairs. Furthermore, I am also involved in archery, cake decorating, and international as a part of 4-H. Through 4-H, I have learned many skills such as leadership, team work, communication, public speaking, organization, project planning, and how to be a better person. In 4-H, I have spent much time volunteering. Every September, I volunteer my time to share the club's history at Raspberry Fest in Jackson Wisconsin. Along with that, I spend a total of about six to eight hours sharing my animals with the public at Lamms Garden center in Jackson Wisconsin for about two weekends in the month of October. Beyond that, I have participated our clubs blanket making for the homeless and patients at Children's Hospital, an activity in which I wrote about and got published a few years back through Judy Steffs at the Washington County Insider. Beyond that, I have participated in many fundraising activities for our club such as working the Brat Fry last May, Working at the Jackson Rummage in December, and was even signed up to work a couple food stands last month until it was canceled due to the covid crisis. Beyond 4-H, I have also volunteered at church through cutting the lawn every other week, to helping out at our church's activities for kids in Spring and Fall. Beyond my titled job experiences, I have also worked countless hours at various Food Booths for Fundraising my Trips to Washington DC and American Spirit, both of these trips through 4-H. As a food stand worker, I got experience as both a cashier and cook. I worked the food booth every other week from January to April in both 2018 and 2019 through Agnes Wagner, an adult volunteer through Washington County 4-H. Along with that, I have shown at both the Washington County and Wisconsin State Fairs through 4-H. IN the end, I am a hard working individual willing to do whatever is thrown at me. I have experience in the food industry, janitorial jobs, teaching assistance, and welding through the advanced welding course I take at school. I am willing to take my skills to the next step to get things done and make sure everything goes smoothly.
- Not formal work experience, but was paid through funds toward trip
- Worked every other weekend on Saturdays and Sunday afternoons from January to April in both 2018 and 2019
- Experience as Cashier
- Experience as Cook
- Experience with Grill
- Experience with customer service
- Experience in a rushed enviroment
- Experience with Management as a role of being in charge of the kitchen for one day
- 4-H member since 2011
- Reporter for Kirchhayn Trotters 4-H club for two years
- Treasurer for Kirchhayn Trotter 4-H club for three years and counting
- Member of Washington County 4-H Leadersboard for two years.
- Member of Poultry Project through 4-H
- Member of 4-H archery club through 4-H
- Member of Cake Decorating project through 4-H
- Have had the honors of going to Washington DC and American Spirit through 4-H
- Won First Place for showmanship at Wisconsin State Fair
- Member of Spanish Honors Society at Germantown High School
- Member of Germantown High School Track team
- Member of Germantown High School cross country team
- Shared my Chickens with the public at Lamms Garden Center for two to three hours a day for three to four days in the month of October each year.
- Participated in my club's Jake Eickstedt Memorial Blanket making by making blankets in the month of January every year for patients at Children's Hospital and for the Homeless.
- Shared my club's past at Raspberry Fest in Jackson Wisconsin during a Sunday in September.
- Fundraising activities for 4-H club such as Working Food booths in April and November, working the Brat Fry in May as a cashier, supporting the county Fruit Fundraiser in December, and helping sell items at the Rummage at the Jackson Community Center in December.
- Helped out at kids activities presented by the church in Spring and Fall of last Year.
- Help cut the lawn every other week for my church.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: