IT Auditor with experience in IT general controls (ITGCs) and IT Application controls testing. A goal focused individual with excellent communication skills. Firmly committed to understanding PCI DSS, COBIT and COSO framework required by SEC for SOX compliance, Policies, Standards and Procedures. Authorized to work in the US for any employer.
Platforms/Databases - Windows, UNIX, Oracle, MS SQL, Linux, Solaris
System - SAP, PeopleSoft, AS400, Sage, Lawson
Compliance Frameworks - SOX, COBIT, COSO, ITIL, HIPAA, PCI DSS, FISCAM/GCC, GDPR
Devices - firewalls, routers/switches
• Developed IT general controls evaluation and testing
• Analyzed SSAE18 (Previously SSAE 16) and service organization control (SOC) reports
• Performed internal audits as per audit plan, including performing complex audits on information systems, platforms and operating procedures
• Evaluated IT infrastructure in terms of risk to the organization and implements controls to address risks
• Performed standard to complex audits on information systems, platforms and operating procedures as directed.
• Performed IT general control testing activities including: control design review, assembling data and information requests, and data analysis.
• Wrote audit reports to communicate results of audits
• Assembled status and other analyses required to test compliance with SOX 404 and other compliance topics
• Supported the deployment of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 servers for corporate clients
• I used Access Control Lists to manage permissions on files and directories
• I managed users and groups in a RHEL 6 and 7 enterprise network
• Used Remote Desktop and Virtual Private Network Appliances for Server Configuration.
• Configured, setup and provisioned Servers for package Management functions.
• Provided support and configuration services of IP data networks on continuous basis.
• Prepared circuit verification, floor plans and roadmaps to measure technology.
• Supported functioning of IP network devices by constant configuration and updates.
• Resolved issues and problems through trouble tickets in timely and comprehensive manner.
⦁ Provided support and configuration services of IP data networks on continuous basis.
⦁ Performed optimum utilization of network and infrastructure performance and availability.
⦁ Assisted in functions such as trend analysis and suggestion of new and improved methods
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: