To seek and maintain a full-time position that offers professional challenges utilizing interpersonal skills, excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
● Achieved revenue goals by managing collections and accounts receivables, referral process and insurance billing.
● Alerted other staff when patients arrived and prepared records for dentist review.
● Cleaned and sanitized dental tools and equipment, straightened treatment rooms and restocked supplies to prep for next patient and maintain health and safety practices.
● Coordinated hygiene inventory management by tracking supplies, placing orders and verifying receipt of items.
● Displayed expert use of Eagle Soft computer scheduling program to manage patient appointments.
● Filed and tracked insurance claims and communicated claims status to patients.
● Obtained data such as patient, insurance ID, insurance provider and dental codes to properly file insurance claims.
● Obtained prior authorization for extensive dental procedures.
● Prepared patient X-rays and images by opening it up on Eagle Soft for review by dentist.
● Referenced monthly aging reports to follow up on unpaid claims and obtain maximum reimbursement.
● Reviewed accounts receivable reports, insurance contracts and weekly and monthly financial reports.
● Scheduled appointments for new and existing customers, factoring in provider availability and scheduling loads to ensure productivity.
● Successfully completed OSHA, ADA and HIPAA compliance trainings.
● Typed patient data into computer system using Eagle Soft while following privacy laws and maintaining high level of accuracy.
● Verified insurance and communicated coverage to staff and patients.
● Communicated with customers to identify and resolve outstanding
● Completed bi-weekly payroll for company employees, including calculating taxes, vacation and sick time.
● Greeted incoming visitors and customers professionally and provided friendly, knowledgeable assistance.
● Handled bank deposits.
● Sorted, received and distributed mail correspondence between departments and personnel.
● Verified and submitted timekeeping information for accurate and efficient payroll processing.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: