Overall GPA: 3.35
Related courses: Software Engineering, Software Design, Software Architecture, Software Testing, Algorithm Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Statistics Applied to Natural Science, Introduction to Data Science and Big Data Analytics, and Data Structures
Data Science: Body Fat Percentage
• Used R programming language to perform exploratory data analysis and determine variables, outliers, and possible transformations. In addition, generated a linear regression model to estimate body fat percentage.
Big Data: Body Fat Percentage
• Executed the previous project on a cloud platform called Apache Spark. The goal is to demonstrate R's Sparklyr package communicating with Apache Spark instance.
Navigation and Steering System
• Designed a Software Architecture Document that defines and elaborates on the architectural design for automatic steering and navigation system for passenger vehicles. Most importantly, the document describes interaction between users and NSS.
• Developed this application using Python programming language to help users with tracking items in their warehouse. Users can simply add, remove, update, and search items.
Disaster Recovery Plan (internship project)
• Set up new phones and configured network ports in another location for Customer Relations team to operate in case of an emergency. Secondly, utilized Microsoft Excel to create a checklist for system maintenance.
Presidential Primary Election
• Prepared, configured, troubleshot, and deployed equipment such as ePollBooks, iPhones, Verity ballot printers, Epson label printers, Cradlepoint WiFi/LTE routers, and Samsung tablets to Community Outreach team. Also, conducted intensive inspection on the equipment to ensure accuracy and efficiency. After each evaluation, the outcome gets recorded using Microsoft Excel so IT managers can determine areas that need to be improved.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: