To seek a position as a staff member at Ecole Maison Enrichment Center.
* Review of the Essentials and Standards
* Making modifications in clinical practice for compliance with imaging and professional organizations, such as ASNC guidelines
* Updating of present protocols and writing new procedures and protocols required by ICANL
* Making copies of required procedures and protocols for submission with the application
* Completion of the application
* Preparation of case studies for submission to the Core Laboratory for evaluation
As Testing Facility Supervisor, I ensured that:
* patient testing was accomplished safely with quality and a high level of customer service
* referring physicians and cardiologist were satisfied with the turn around time for scheduling patients and for getting reports
* accurate patient data was collected and processed in a timely manner for billing
* all state and federal regulations for the use of radioactive materials and outpatient health care facility were followed
* all CCCI policies and procedures were followed
* Performed cardiac nuclear testing by following practice policies and state guidelines to ensure interpretable results for the physician
* Performed quality assurance testing and maintain documentation by working with the Radiation Safety Officer to ensure the lab is in full compliance with ICANL standards, practice policies and state and federal regulations
* Coordinated preventive maintenance and emergency service of nuclear equipment by contacting appropriate vendors to ensure equipment is in working condition
* Using representational difference analysis of cDNA (cDNA RDA), genes from a murine myeloid progenitor cell line were isolated in order to examine differences in gene expression during proliferation and differentiation. A clone identified as the G Protein Ran (Ras-related nuclear protein), which is involved in nuclear-cytoplasmic transport of macromolecules, appeared to be induced during granulocytic differentiation in response to cytokine granulocyte-colony factor (G-CSF)
* Using reverse transcriptase-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) in mouse kidneys from embryonic day 12.5 (E12.5) through adulthood, developmental expression of somatostatin and receptors 3-5 were characterized. Expression of all five somatostatin receptors in the developing kidneys were detected.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.