To obtain a challenging position in a company where I can utilize my knowledge and skills to a maximum level to benefit the organization and progress as a professional.
• Supervised team of 10 employees
• Provided direction in accordance to scheduled duties
• Oversaw workload of employees, and balanced and distributed approximately $80,000 daily in revenue
• Started cash amount of $17,000 daily
• Directed and monitored toll collector's activities to ensure regulatory compliance with procedures and policies
• Received monthly reports of 95%-100% compliance metrics with regards to overall policy adherence.
• Issued change funds, handled coin vaults, monitored operations of toll collection
• Performed proper transfer of cash from collectors and from the department to the accounting department
• Accurately and quickly reported all applicable safety incidents and completed proper safety incident procedure
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: