Jeremy is an innovative photographer successful at running his own business and working with a wide variety of clients. An action-oriented individual with a strong ability to communicate effectively face to face or via technology. He enjoys experimenting with new approaches, techniques, software, and lenses. Jeremy is also focused and Results-driven; a strategic professional with over 17 years of management experience. As a dedicated leader, Jeremy demonstrated abilities motivating team members by building strong relations
*Attended CES2020 as DOP for RideplayTV
* Successfully collaborate with a variety, of personalities & work styles; Sinclare Broadcasting Group, Gametime, Turo, K2 Sports, Sublue, & Seattle Boat Show
* Develop web pages, graphic elements, and info-graphics for email newsletters
* Author technical reports on product reliability, safety, & usage. Provide this information via an online publication to the public.
*Shot edited 3 full-length VHS/DVD pro skate videos and contributed to 15+ titles worldwide
*Conspire with K2 Engineers to test products and provide improvement ideas towards the final product.
* Travel to China as a representative for the K2 Corp. to improve sales; product demonstration, promotion & customer relations.
*Document musical tour directed talent while shooting DVD and or music video
* Clandestinely met with Design Engineers guiding the development & improvement of their products via Sierra Entertainment.
* Write, produce, design, and edit creative material for commercials & DVDs for online promotion via Adobe Premiere.
* Photograph, manipulate, & color-balance images using Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom.
* Administer photography services for special events; weddings, parties, school portraits, and extreme sports.
*Directly manage and maintain functional tests relating to 737 Hydraulic Power, Landing Gear, and Pneumatic systems
*Investigate and perform deep dives to improve First Pass Test Quality using a Lean Mindset working closely with Mechanics, Design Engineers, and Leadership
*Knowledge of working documents such as Engineering/Manufacturing Bill of Materials, Lean Manufacturing, Root Cause Corrective Action
*Support Production Build Plan (LSCC, Flow Days, Chicken Tracks, Firing Orders, Wing Laydown, Final Assembly, Pre-Flight & CDC).
*Manage test scheduling in a Just-in-Time (JIT) environment.
*Conduct Liaison Support of manufacturing by monitoring NCM, SATs, ETAC, PARs, control file, and Non-conformances
*Knowledgeable with Mechanical Engineering applications such as PDM, CAPP, OWI, NCM, IVT, CDS & CMES Redars/Bold
*Regularly reading and interpreting engineering technical information (i.e.; drawings, electrical schematics, and datasets).
*Review of BPGs, BPIs, MEMs, PDS-Bs, and PROs.
*Perceive Aircraft Systems, components, and integration as it relates to system tests.
*Induce change incorporation, production processes, to clarify & resolve reducibility issues.
*Incorporate Change Management into production (Committed Change, Misc. Change, Customer Introduction, & Rapid Revisions) related to testing configuration.
*Lowered costs by having the right product at the right time by analyzing inventory records lowering special orders, and eliminating inventory overhead.
*Manage a team of 15 employees; provide performance feedback, assist with their long term career growth, and help them achieve their dreams
*Lived by founder Bruce Halle's message and encouraged employees to be honest, work hard, have fun, be grateful, and pay it forward.
* Conduct the hiring of employees; candidate reviews, interviewing, process of offers, and on-boarding.
*Private flight to San Francisco award winner for $200,000 in the first month of grand opening sales
* Design the weekly schedule for the team utilizing the Kronos system, ensuring proper staffing is available.
* Utilize 5s methodology to reduce non-value-added steps to improve and develop new lean standard work.
* Collaborated with Executive Leadership; provide analytical statistics/strategies on how to reduce costs and improve sales based on location demographics
*2014 Lake Tahoe Award Winner
* Manage inventory via SAP system
* Execute liaison function between suppliers and company to control inventory costs and overhead.
* United with customers to ensure a positive experience. Solve complex warranty issues and processed RMA's as required.
* Exercise WIGS to plan our Safety and workflow continuous improvement processes.
*Broke sales records year after year
* Skilled using vehicle schematics (wiring diagrams), parts lists, and drawings to perform repairs.
*Oversaw and maintained excellent EHS compliance
*Effectively use a variety of tools and processes for producing contemporary forms of digital media
*Use a cluster of industry standard applications to create digital media
*Apply coursework and area of specialization towards transitioning from school to working in the industry
*Accurately describe the phases of production (pre, production and post) as well as the project management tasks inherent in each phase
Course specifically designed to equip photographer with the comprehensive knowledge and skills that are essential in order to achieve your photographic goals.
Post production program course, Emphasis on editing, manipulation, and photo management.
Digital Photography course honoring student with Photography Certificate
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: