Enthusiastic Electrical Engineer with strong educational background and interpersonal skills seeking new opportunities to nurture my professional and personal growth alongside achieving advancement and growth for the company.
Electrical Engineering GPA: 3.9/4.0
Electrical Engineering GPA: 3.3/4.0
1. Higher frequency magnetic component design Aug 2017 – Dec 2017 Project description • Brief study of Input impedance, Voltage gain, Efficiency of Non-ideal transformer. • Analysis of Magnetic field in Co-axial cable and inductance of gapped cores. • Learn different aspect of skin effect and how resistance, inductance, impedance of conductor change due to skin effect. • Learn different aspect of core power loss and winding power loss due to proximity.
2. Pipeline parallel adder Aug 2017 – Dec 2017 Project description • Build D flip-flop, two phase non-overlapping clock generator that used in making of pipeline parallel adders. • Complete schematic, layout and power calculation of pipeline adder with use of 28 transistors and 24 transistors.. • Simulate the circuit and waveform to calculate propagation delay with help of cadence virtuoso software.
3. Buck converter control design Jan 2017 – Apr 2017 Project description • Open loop Steady state and Dynamic state analysis of Buck DC-DC converter in CCM. • Study about bode plot and step response of transfer function. • Brief analysis of Control-to-output transfer function, Input-to-output transfer function, input impedance, output impedance, Negative feedback of Buck DC-DC converter in CCM. • Study about transfer function of Modulator, power stage and feedback network. • Study and select appropriate control circuit for the converter.
4. RF power amplifier design Jan 2017 – Apr 2017 Project description • Harmonic analysis, intermodulation product, filtering of two tone signal as well as study of amplitude modulation. • Design of class-A power amplifier, analysis of its load lines and efficiency. • Design aspect of class-AB power amplifier and study of class-A power amplifier with current mirror. • Design of class-E power amplifier and analysis of ZVS operation with π2a impedance inverter.
5. Buck converter and Boost converter analysis Aug 2016 – Dec 2016 Project description • Analysis of Efficiency and DC voltage transfer function of Buck DC-DC converter and Boost DC-DC converter in CCM. • Steady StateAnalysis of both converters in CCM. • Study behavior of Buck converter in DCM at various loads. • Study about MOSFET driver IR2110 for synchronous Buck converter. • Analysis of Boost power factor corrector and Boost AC-DC converter with peak rectifier • Steady State Analysis of Flyback DC-DC converters in CCM.
6. Solar Application in Residential Load May 2012 – May 2013 Project description • Construct a device through which a motor, bulbs, solar fans, mobile charger can be operated. • Made of Solar charge controller which is analog based in EAGLE software that connect solar panel to battery that indicates charging and discharging condition and sense solar panel when to stop charging. • Due to some drawback of analog circuit in convert it into digital based using AVR STUDIO 4 software and simulate it into PROTEOUS software. • Made design circuit for solar charge controller using ATmeha16 IC in PROTEOUS software. • Define program and load into IC, also done simulation of IC of inverter in PSIM software for better understanding.
7. 8-bit asynchronous multiplier Jan 2018 - Apr 2018 Write a VHDL code to design, implement and demonstrate a working asynchronous 8-bit multiplier in virtex-6 FPGA using threshold gates, full adders and half adders.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: