Hard working new graduate nurse with clinical experience in an acute care hospital and a skilled nursing acute rehabilitation hospital. When given a task I complete it in a punctual, efficient manner; I complete it in the best form I can give. I have strong communication skills both verbal and written. I am professional, organized and extensively thorough. I strive to become a prudent, collaborative skilled nurse and an active advocate for my patients in all forms of my role in the health care team.
Direct assistant for the Vice President and Lead Accountant on property acquisitions such as new wells, mineral and gas properties
· Followed up on acquisitions and created the bookkeeping process in which we held all information on acquisitions for specific wells
· Posting of receipts to appropriate general ledger accounts and monitored payments due from clients and promptly contacted clients with past due payments
· Responsible for reconciling discrepancies between accounts receivable and general ledger account and accounts receivable trial balance accounts
· Coded and entered at least 100 invoices each day into the in-house accounting software and reconciled vendor statements and handled payment complaints. I became fluent in SSI software in Accounts Payable and Oil & Gas
· Responsible for recording of all receivable checks and deposited them to their proper bank accounts for the company and held records of statements in my office
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: