Compassionate and dedicated Family Nurse Practitioner seeking a FNP position in an outpatient clinic, urgent care, or long-term care setting. Having served the medical community as a Registered Nurse for 15 years, driven by quality care and ability to continue education through work experience in diverse settings, offering excellent patient assessment skills and a dedication to providing holistic, high-quality care. Passionate about building relationships with patients to create a sense of trust and care.
• Completed 150 total clinical hours of experience taking histories, assessing, diagnosing, and treating the Obstetrics and Gynecology female population with Autumn Larsen, CNM and Breanna Herring, CNM.
• Carefully analyzed test results and information gathered during examination to accurately diagnose illness and diseases.
• Provided care and treatment to women during prenatal and postnatal periods.
• Performed pap smears, breast exams, vaginitis panels, IUD placements checks, Group B strep testing, STI testing, and pelvic exams.
• Provided informative birth control options to patients.
• Experience treating menopausal women with Estrogen replacement.
• Provided preventative education on diseases such as STIs, cervical and breast cancer.
• Developed open rapport with patients, encouraging them to share their concerns and questions.
Graduated with Presidential Honors
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: