Experienced Nanny skilled at providing expert care for children between ages newborn and ten years old. Knowledgeable about managing school schedules, extracurricular activities and entertainment to achieve optimal balance. Maintained parent objectives while being compassionate and caring with all children.
* Serving as the single point of contact in helping parents to obtain the services and assistance they need.
* Maintaining monthly contact with all team members and families.
* Monitoring the strategies to make sure the reflect the family's priorities, concerns and resources.
* Assisting families in identifying service providers and overseeing the timeline for the start of services.
* Coordinating assessments when additional services may be needed (special instruction, speech and language, occupational therapy, physical therapy.
* Facilitating and participating in the development, review and evaluation every six months.
* Informing families of the availability of advocacy services.
* Connecting families to resources outside of Early Intervention which will benefit the child's development or meet the needs of the family.
* Ensuring that current and accurate health insurance coverage is documented.
* Obtaining any necessary information from child's pediatrician.
* Providing pertinent developmental information to empower families of children with longer term needs.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: