Accomplished and results-oriented who consistently meets deadlines and increases company revenue. Highly skilled at increasing productivity through detailed cost analysis.
Highly motivated who thrives in high-pressure environments. Excellent financial reporting, budget forecasting, management and and team-building skills.
Dynamic finance professional with a strong background in all aspects of accounting and financial management. Successful at managing multiple assignments while meeting tight deadlines.
Financial professional focused on developing and streamlining procedures and finding innovative, cost-effective solutions.
Ambitious sales professional with sales representative experience.
FADP12/2017 to 05/2018Merrill Lynch Wealth ManagementNew York, NY
Received online training, as well as mandates and modules regarding the firms rules and regulations.
Plan and develop the critical skills and knowledge necessary for building a successful wealth management practice — acquiring clients, enhancing relationships, providing tailored strategies and more.
Investment, business development, business management and technology platform training and development.
Preparation for registration exams, including Series 7 and Series 66.
Advisor Trainee08/2016 to 09/2017Newbridge SecuritiesNew York, NY
Analyzed utilization and capacity against performance goals.
Computed, recorded, and proofread data, records and reports.
Completed on average 500 daily outbound calls generating leads and soliciting potential accredited investors.
Created and executed marketing/PR campaigns, including new product introductions and existing product development.
Planned and executed special events and trade shows that assisted clients in raising over $60,000 and establishing community recognition.
Communicated with customers, employees and other individuals to answer questions and explain information.
Senior Account Executive05/2016 to 08/2016Imperial AdvanceMelville, NY
Executed 300-500 daily cold calls to top level executives to increase client base.
Answered customers' questions regarding products, prices and availability.
Collaborated with colleagues to exchange selling strategies and marketing information.
Responded to all customer inquiries in a timely manner.
Maintained friendly and professional customer interactions.
Senior Account Executive 05/2015 to 02/2016Merchant Advanced ExpressUniondale, NY
Provided capital to business owners.
Designed and created weekly and monthly spending reports.
Coordinated with underwriters, lenders, loan managers and securitization teams to manage portfolios.
Analyzed legal documents, including wills, insurance policies and corporate contracts.
Analyzed utilization and capacity against performance goals.
Supplied necessary industry and market research to target new businesses.
Sales Rep12/2014 to 02/2015Banana RepublicHuntington, NY
Computed sales prices, total purchases and processed payments.
Described merchandise and explain operation of merchandise to customers.
Maintained knowledge of current promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
Placed special orders and called other stores to find desired items.
Guided customers in choosing items that reflected personal style and shape.
Personal Trainer09/2011 to 10/2014New York Sports ClubHuntington, NY
Folded towels, greeted people, scanned members in.
Assisted older adults with weight training programs by setting up equipment and providing detailed instructions.
Taught clients how to modify exercises appropriately to avoid injury.
Contributed to the operation of a clean, friendly and well maintained health club.
Recorded training sessions and maintained package rates for each client.
Encouraged clients to engage in group fitness classes and other activities in the gym to meet fitness goals.
Arrived on time, prepared and attentive for every training appointment.
Assistant to Owner 01/2011 to 05/2012Complete Care Medical Brooklyn , NY
Scheduled appointments and meetings
Handled all initial client concerns by answering questions and sending information as requested
Organized reports and memos by creating detailed spreadsheets
Assisted with calendar management and database management
Screened all incoming calls and visitors
Manager05/2011 to CurrentAdvanced Parking ServiceHuntington, NY
• Over 3 years' experience as parking valet
• Highly skilled in retrieving and parking vehicles courteously, timely and carefully
• Hands-on experience placing packages and luggage onto baggage carts
• Proven record of using claim tickets to make sure proper delivery of vehicle • Able to serve guests in friendly manner to ensure affirmative guest experience
• Demonstrated ability to lift, carry and move packages, luggage or boxes of heavy weights
• Thorough understanding to read luggage tags and provide claim tickets
• Proven ability speak professionally and graciously, smile, and maintain eye contact.
Package Handler 10/2010 to 05/2011UPSHuntington, NY
• Take and study orders for package picking and ensure that they are understood properly
• Read package information (address, barcode and label) to determine where to look for package
• Pick packages from storage areas and ensure that the information provided on them coincides with work orders
• Ensure that packages are loaded onto forklifts and transported to packaging areas
• Determine the type of packaging needed for each picked item and assemble cartons accordingly
• Pack items according to instructions provided
• Ensure that packages are sealed properly using glue and nails
• Label packages according to instructions provided on work orders
• Load packed cartons onto conveyor belts so that they can be delivered to loading areas
• Assist in loading delivery trucks with prepared packages
Fluent In Spanish
Complex problem solving
Sales and Marketing
Training and development
Prospecting and cold calling
Excellent Negotiation and Sales tactics
Highly proficient in Word and Excel
Financial records and processing
No Certificate : Finance 2015Coastal Carolina UniversityConway, SC, United StatesCompleted 1.5 years and necessary courses towards bachelors/finance degree. Coastal Carolina Club Baseball Team Member.
No certificate : Finance 2015Nassau Community CollegeGarden City, NY, United StatesCompleted 1 year, took necessary coursework to attain Bachelors/Finance degree in Math, Micro/Macro-economics and Spanish.
High School Diploma: Liberal Arts /Finance 2011Cold Spring Harbor Jr. Sr. High SchoolCold Spring Harbor, NY, United StatesCompleted coursework in Math , Spanish and Economics.