Proven expertise in insurance products, service and customer needs. Familiar with analyzing documentation, liaising between parties and handling both routine and complex issues each day. Able to identify and resolve concerns while promoting new products and meeting sales objectives.
Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Publisher; Quicken, basic knowledge of QuickBooks and Photoshop
Primarily responsible to assist the Pastor in all areas of general office administration and ensure that the general office operation adequately meets the needs of the congregation and the congregation's mission.• Provide technical and clerical support to the pastor, staff and congregational lay leadership as required
• Greet and provide assistance to visitors and callers
• Maintain minutes and description of responsibilities of church committees
• Maintain the Parish Register
• Oversee and maintain filing system of church records (Software & paper files)
• Participate in weekly staff meetings
• Recruit, train and supervise volunteers for assistance with office work as needed
Document Production and Data Entry
• Create and print worship booklets for all church• Create and print worship booklets for all church services
• Layout, email, print and mail monthly newsletter (The Horn)
• Layout and email the weekly E-Blast
• Prepare weekly letter to visitors, and other correspondence as required• Maintain church directory attendance records and church calendar
• Obtain copyright permission for the reproduction of music and other resources in worship bulletins and follow legal guidelines with regard tocopyright notification in SOTH publications.
• Maintain church website; keep information current
• Process mail, email and phone calls to church;Facilities
• Facilitate SOTH members' use of office equipment by providing appropriate training and directions
• Serve as contact person for outside organizations using SOTH facilities
• Provide information for and maintain records of outside rental usage
• Seek out and participate in continuing education programs to improve skills
• Additional duties as required
General Office Skills
• Excellent grammar and proofreading skills
• Excellent phone and message-taking skills
• Experience with standard office equipment
• Ability to work with frequent interruptions from phone and walk-in visitors
• Ability to identify problems and refer to outside services
• Superior knowledge of Microsoft Word, Publisher, Excel
• Familiarity with web design helpful
• Ability to locate information on the Internet
• Ability to professionally format correspondence and perform mail merge
• Ability to upload to and download files from web
• Ability to perform data entry using database programs
• Proficiency in handling, organizing, and transmitting email
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks, work with minimal supervision
• Ability to be welcoming and hospitable while appropriately limiting interpersonal
• interactions as workload requires
• Ability to work professionally with a wide variety of personalities
• Ability to recruit, train, and supervise volunteers
• Ability to identify issues requiring discretion and maintain confidentiality
• Excellent command of spoken and written English
• Willingness to support other staff members and congregational leadership in their ministries
• Knowledge of Christianity and Lutheranism, and/or prior work in a church helpful
• Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
• customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
• 10 Key: 1 year (Preferred)
• QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
supports the Executive Director, Entertainment Contracts (Theatrical) and handles all administrative aspects of the Entertainment Contracts (Theatrical) department, including but not limited to maintaining department files, coordinating internal and external meetings, and assisting with special projects when needed. This position interacts with senior and executive leadership and may be included on confidential communication and/or privileged documents.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supports senior staff during and in preparation for contract negotiations and multi-employer collective bargaining.
• Receive, triage, and distribute phone calls and mail.
• Maintain department files.
• Compile data and prepare reports.
• Prepare, distribute, track, maintain and archive correspondence.
• Track and maintains waiver requests and correspondence/agreements between AMPTP/AMPTP entities and SAG-AFTRA.
• Order and maintain supplies for the department, as well as coordinate repairs/replacement of equipment when requested.
• Schedule meetings and arrange video/teleconference calls.
• Coordinates with senior and executive leadership team offices for meetings.
• Assist in formulating meeting agendas.
• Draft and distribute meeting notices.
• Provide support in planning and implementation for activities and events.
• Prepare expense reports.
• Assist in tracking budgets.
• Maintain calendars.
• Maintain and assist in managing workflow and priorities.
• Coordinate travel arrangements.
• Assist with basic research and reporting on various issues.
• Maintain a general knowledge of procedures used in the department.
• Perform other duties in accordance with job responsibilities.
• Provide core administrative support including answering multiple phone lines (including the HR line), managing calendars, and preparing expense reports.
• Schedule appointments and coordinate arrangements for meetings, conferences, and travel.
• Oversee logistics for meetings and events including conference room reservations, establishing zoom connections, requesting catering, greeting guests, and managing sign-in sheets.
• Create meeting agendas and help edit staff communications.
• Coordinate and manage corporate travel accounts and budgets from Academy partnerships.
• Serve as travel liaison for all staff and external parties traveling for Academy business.
• Work with Talent Relations and publicists for talent travel to Academy events.
• Reconcile and process department invoices for payment.
• Track department expenses and help maintain department budgets.
• Maintain detailed and accurate files.
• Participate in periodic internal audits and take the necessary steps to correct discrepancies.
• Collaborate with the staff, departments, offices, and executives.
• Perform other related tasks as assigned.
• Handle Executive Team's calendar (schedule meetings for Executive Director and CFO / COO with staff, consultants, outside constituents, donors, prospective donors, board members, etc.)
• Provide executive level support for all Executive Team meetings and related activities including agenda and materials preparation, meeting logistics, maintenance of files and minutes.
• Establish, develop, maintain and update organizational electronic and hard copy filing systems with updated information as requested by Executive Director and/or Chief Financial and Operating Officer.
• Manage RSVP lists and track organizational event attendees as directed by the Executive Team, including for all Board related meetings or activities.
• Handle administrative tasks on behalf of the Executive Team, including submitting expense reports as needed.
• Light administrative duties as needed such as shipping/mail processing daily, composing internal office communications, copying and organizing of organizational files.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor, including but not limited to special projects and tasks related to organizational campaigns.
• Assists the Executive Director with his daily schedule and duties, including managing his calendar, commitments, and travel arrangements (planning itineraries, developing agendas and meeting materials, etc.)
• Manages executive expense report coordination and submission
• Assists with CEO's preparation of meeting materials and client presentations.
• Coordinates all business travel arrangements. Arranges travel schedule and reservations
• As primary receptionist, you will be the first face guests interact with. You will warmly greet and direct visitors to the appropriate person and office as well as provide exceptional customer service when greeting guests and providing them coffee or water
• Manages all day-to-day office activities and provides administrative support to the executive team including but not limited to scheduling, creating itineraries and event coordination
• Arranges company-wide meetings and handles all presentation materials and setup for them as well as food.
• Assists with organizing and managing team activities (staff meeting agendas, off-sites, and team social events).
• Maintains company calendar for anniversary, birthday, and party coordination.
• Delivers office mail and packages, and monitors and restocks office supplies and food
• Responsible for keeping office clean and organized
• Other duties as required or assigned
• Manage all worldwide travel arrangements and trip tracking/oversight (flight, hotel, car, meeting coordination) and all related expense management
• Coordinate/confirm all calendar matters, including internal and external meetings, establishing conference calls, and coordinating meetings over multiple time zones
• Provide additional administrative and office support such as answering incoming phone calls, detailing messages, distributing mail, filing, faxing, photocopying, scanning and tracking documents, data entry, word processing, and ordering supplies
• Assist with the creation of PowerPoint presentations (i.e. understand and translate information into most concise format, etc.)
• Keep call list up to date and roll calls (email when calls come in and keep record and remind)
• Interaction with various internal departments, external organizations and executive management globally
• Support basic office functions as required (i.e. maintain copy/supplies room, stock kitchen supplies, sort mail)
• Assist with special projects as needed
• Polished, poised, senior-level executive assistant with a minimum of 5-7 years of experience supporting senior executives within large, corporate environments
• Ability to work with highest degree of confidentiality – exercising discretion, judgment and diplomacy
• Must be able to expertly draft and transcribe correspondence (emails, memos, letters, reports)
• Excellent knowledge of personal computers and their software applications; Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong organizational skills
• Able to juggle multiple projects/tasks at once while remaining positive, poised, calm, and low key
• Highly meticulous, solution oriented, extreme attention to detail, organized, flexible, approachable and friendly but assertive
• Understand and intuitively anticipate needs and demands for this key executive role
• Attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills, especially under time constraints
• Type 50 WPM+ accurately
• Ability to work as a team member and meet constant deadlines
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: