Dynamic Service Manager with extensive knowledge of vocational sales/service and proven success in leadership roles. Excellent critical thinking with history of long-term client relationships and great salesmanship. Organized and detail-oriented worker with great problem solving skills.
• Advisory committee for salesforce business use cases.
• Expert salesforce user.
• Responsible for 73 dealerships in 7 states as lead or backup district service manager.
• Assist dealer sales departments with use cases and spec'ing questions.
• Responsible for Midwest service district.
• Develop dealers to elite support standards.
• Work with sales management on potential sales from serviceability point of view.
• Work with engineering on design flaws/improvements.
• Exception management with customers.
• Control policy spending dollars for Midwest service district.
• Work on continuous improvement with dealer service personnel to improve repair quality, tech training, workflow improvement, dealer service moral improvements.
• Tested equipment performance and demonstrated operation and servicing of equipment to customer.
• Coordinated training, repairs, and maintenance actions for vocational fleet and truck equipment manufacturers.
• Recommended design changes, upgrades and replacements to improve systems performance.
• Scheduled service calls according to customer location and urgency of need.
• Work with customers to discuss service needs and develop effective and practical solutions.
• Monitored dealership performance, adhered to service level agreements (SLAs) and provided detailed job training.
• Efficiently assisted service workers with problematic transactions to maintain customer satisfaction and quickly rectify issues.
• Worked with customers to educate and inform on DTNA products and services, effectively closing several critical deals.
• Efficiently assisted service workers with problematic transactions to maintain customer satisfaction and quickly rectify issues
• Maintained team productivity and quality of service by establishing and maintaining clear benchmarks.
General Education with some business classes
Prevention of discrimination, harassment and retaliation certificate 2019
Daimler integrity training certificate 2020
Detroit DD series HDEP expert certified.
Detroit DT12 certified
Detroit axle certified
Series 60 certified
MBE 4000 certified
Western star expert certified
Business class systems certified
Cascadia systems certified
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: