Accomplished Owner offering 20 plus years of education and business experience. Dedicated to the children and families we serve. Always looking to improve ad incorporate new ideas to better our program. Knowledgeable about financial administration, regulations with compliance to OCFS and recordkeeping.. Always willing to learn and adapt to improve our program to benefit the children, their families and my staff.
As a Director i am an organized and dedicated professional. I strive to provide a safe, nurturing academically productive environment for the children of our program. I address the needs of the whole child from social, emotional and academic including those of their family. We embrace cultural differences and diversity in our students , their families and staff. I maintain an open door policy where the lines of communication between the families and the school are welcome. in essence my preschool program strives to provide a strong foundation for the students , by creating a love of learning
As Kids Korner Director I supervise all day-to-day tasks of employees in the childcare center performs various administrative duties involved in operating a daycare facility
· processes enrollments
· formulating Tuition prices
· checking staff attendance and health care checks
· facilitating fire drills/ shelter in place supplies, storing invoices and billing records
· maintaining personal information on children, parent/guardian contacts/ health records including yearly medicals
· Instagram uploading and viewing
· Menu preparation, snacks, school lunches considering government guidelines (purchasing food)
· Hire, manage, train, manage and fire teachers, assistants, kitchen employees or other staff members.
· I create the staff schedule and the shifting of the schedule
· I am responsible for student to teacher ratios to be met
· Conducts appraisals of the teachers assessing their performance inside the classroom and their interaction with children.
· As Director I composed the centers curriculum in which I oversee it's implementation and review lesson plans of each teachers
· Provides necessary training for staff
· Meets and communicates with Parents about student issues such as behavioral and learning problems or any other day care – related concerns, which may include safety, policies, curriculum or fees.
· Director organizes and facilitates all Kids Korner school activities.
· Composes the Newsletter
· Provides Health information to the families
· Organizes all events, guest attendees and trips/ produces flyers
· Creates the school calendar
· The Director composes the parent and staff handbooks and school policies
· The Director follows all school policies, is a Mandated reporter and adheres to all OCFS regulations
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: