• Conducted multiple nutrition educations on GDM, DM, HF, Low Na, Renal, high protein/calorie, N/V, and Heart Healthy diets.
• Screened and assessed patients; drafted chart notes that included, but not limited to: PES statements, recommendations, anthropometrics, lab values, meds, current admit status, PMH, and kcal and protein recommendations related to the current disease state.
•Demonstrated electronic health records proficiency utilizing Epic electronic health record systems.
•Participated in and observed rounds daily; communicated nutrition recommendations to physicians; worked with diet technicians to ensure the proper delivery of oral supplements, snacks, TF formulas.
• Taught and assisted in teaching lessons, and hands-on cooking at school sites.
•Developed nutrition/health handouts to educate SNAP recipients
• Assisted with educating WIC participants on WIC eligible foods
• Completed physical assessments with WIC participants as well as determined WIC eligibility based on policies.
Food Service Management
• Assisted with various management tasks such as inventory and receiving.
•Worked with Dietitian to update patient meal menus.
•Participated in CQI rounds with staff
• Completed procurement audits of the foodservice department and patient record audits.
•Assisted hospital kitchen staff with meal prep for breakfast and lunch daily meals, following strict sanitation and food handling guidelines
•Presented ideas for food management department improvements. as well as innovative new special event menu options.
GPA: 3.0, Graduated With Honors Successfully completed all course requirements.
ServSafe Manager Certification
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: