Flexible individual that is excellent with handling multiple tasks simultaneously. Utilizes analytical dexterity and critical thinking to identify and evaluate complex issues. Prioritizes problem solving capabilities and creativity to develop innovative solutions to efficiently advance organization goals. Actively listens and attends to nonverbal cues when responding to the questions, ideas, and concerns of others. Works thoroughly with supervisors and clients to set expectations and keeps them informed of issues or problems. Tailors communication language, tone, and level of specificity to the audiences' level of comprehension, so that articulation of the message is clear and precise. Develops and maintains effective collaborative working relationships with others and works to reach mutually acceptable agreements to resolve conflicts.
• Making thorough daily rounds through assigned unit area talking with staff and inmates, observing operations and interactions between staff and inmates, ensuring the unit is operating in a safe and secure manner.
• Conduct one-on-one meetings with inmates regarding grievance or potential grievance matters and resolve the situation within the framework of policy.
• Develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with institutional departments.
• Participate in the intake process, collect, organize and analyze information about individuals through records, test, interviews, and professional sources, to appraise their interest, needs, aptitudes, abilities, and personality characteristics, for establishing goals and developing plans.
• Meet with Unit Management staff to assist with the development of an individual program plan based on inmate needs, unit mission and objectives.
• Prepare progress reports on assigned inmates/residents and assist administrative and supervisory staff in development of statistical reports.
• Make case presentations to administrative and supervisory staff on a scheduled basis.
• Analyze, comprehend, and interpret technical procedures or governmental regulations, legal and non- legal documents, including the processing of such documents as medical instructions, commitment orders, summons and other legal writs.
Core Civic's Employee of the Month- Jan 2018 and May 2019 International Honor Society (National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration
Texas Real Estate License
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: