· Installed and Configured Guardium CM, Collectors, and Aggregators
· Upgraded Guardium appliances from 10.1 through o 10.5
· Installed Guardium STAP agents on database servers to implement Database Activity Monitoring (DAM)on including Oracle, Exadata, SQL Server, Hadoop, MongoDB,
· Upgraded Guardium agents (GIM & STAP) from 10.4 through 10.5
· Coordinated the Activation of ATAP on 600 database servers where databases had network encryption enabled.
· Downloaded appliance patches (Sniffer, GPU, alerted etc.) from Fix central and applied such to all Guardium appliances enterprise-wide.
Installed Guardium policy with associated rules appropriate for meting HIPPAA requirement for DAM
· Coordinating the enterprise effort for data encryption using technologies such as TDE for data at rest and network encryption for data in motion.
· Experience using Shell Scripting to automate database jobs such as backups, ETL jobs using sql Loader, Materialized view refresh in Unix based environments.
· Experience using PowerShell Scripting to automate database jobs such as backups, ETL jobs using sql Loader, Materialized view refresh in windows environments.
· Configured and scheduled Guardium appliance backups (system configuration and data) to FTP sites
· Implemented Database Vulnerability assessment using Guardium and AppDetective
Configured and scheduled collectors Export to Aggregators and also Import by Aggregators
· Configured integration with with Qrader, our SEIM tool at Metropol-Tech
· Coordinated database PHI classification based on HIPPAA requirements, identified PHI fields were then loaded to Guardium for use in monitoring
· Coordination amongst different stakeholder groups within the enterprise necessary to implement the database security solutions (Database group, Infrastructure) group, Unix, cyber security, network and various application owners
· Proficient at performing major Database Release Upgrade (manually as well as using DBUA) along with applying various PSU patches using OPatch for 10g|11g databases.
· Proficient with application of Oracle Quarterly Security Patches ( SPU's)
Installation, configuration and management of Tripwire for servers on database servers and application servers ( Linux, aix and solaris
· Maintained production databases including Refresh into various environments.
· Upgrade and configure multiple monitoring tools (Heroix Longitude and Quest Performance Analysis)
· Taking Backups on scheduled time and Monitoring Scheduled Backups.
· Creating and dropping of users, granting and revoking rights as and when required.
· Checking of Oracle files for abnormal behaviors.
· Diagnose and Troubleshoot Database Problems and failures
· Involved in the Design (Logical & Physical) of Databases
· Preparing Backup and Recovery Plan.
· Involved in the installation of Oracle 10g on Solaris and linux platform.
· Creation and maintenance of database.
ANTHONY BOYO ( supervisor) 301 404 2111
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: