Goal-oriented Human Resources Business Specialist with 20 years of experience in training protocol development and policy implementation. Strong financial acumen with demonstrated success in budget development and adherence. Accustomed to analyzing company needs and developing long-term solutions to meet personnel objectives.
• Team-Oriented Leader
• Shrink Reduction/Loss control
• Set, enforced and explained HR policies to team members to cultivate compliant and satisfied workforce.
• Directed all office department, multiple projects and supervised and support administrative personnel along with supervising a supply specialist to maintain all assets and inventories of the individual dept.
• Performed as liaison and applied experience to resolve and handle a variety of HR functions including ; benefits, payroll, awards time/attendance, disciplinary actions, counseling/ evaluations, conflict resolution, retention efforts, and management of files
• Followed programs closely to assess the effectiveness and make proactive changes to meet changing demands.
• Developed succession plans and promotion paths for all staff.
• Reviewed risk and quality plans to ensure necessary mitigation
• Built and maintained high-performing and experienced team with low turnover.
• Applied honed problem-solving skills to analyze and resolve issues impacting business operations and goal achievement.
• Handled disciplinary actions, performance appraisals and terminations of company staff
• Earned respect and reputation for an ability to partner, recruit, retain, develop and motivate employees to new levels of productivity.
• SHRM-Society for Human Resource Management Member ID -01966953
• CCC Certified( Cross Cultural Communications) –Legal / Medical /Social Service Interpreter
• LifeTime Education- Management Development Course, Finance for non-Finance Professionals
• Computers: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Med soft Physician software, application, Microsoft Office including Microsoft Project for scheduling, Outlook, Office Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Budget Coach- Financial Accounting Software
• Graphic Designer- Use digital illustration, photo editing software and layout software to create designs
• Peachtree accounting software- Business bookkeeping
Foreign Language: Fluent in Korean
2012-2018 VP, Board of Directors | Hosanna Methodist Church | Gaithersburg MD
• Ensures the effective action of the board in governing and supporting the organization, and oversees board affairs, Acts as the representative of the board as a whole, rather than as an individual supervisor to staff.
• Complete retention of legal counsel for the Church.
• Coordination of Management of rentals for the Church Properties
• Develops agendas for meetings and presides at board meetings.
• Seeks volunteers for committees and coordinates individual board member assignments.
• Determines whether executive committee meetings are necessary and convenes the committee accordingly.
• Perform as an Event coordinator oversees all aspects of event planning and management including internal and external.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Legal /Medical Interpreter for church senior members
2010-2015 Contest Judge | SkillUSA MD Region Competition |Thomas Edison High School MD
• Skills USA, Championships; School of Technology for 25 different competitions.
• Selecting the top three competitors in each event, judges would use specific Skills USA guidelines and criteria.
• Over 1000 Student competitors representing every school system in state of Maryland.
2009-2015 Volunteer | MCPS Dept of Family & Community Ptr ship | Rockville MD
• Family oriented informational and educational yearly family fair attended over 12,000 people, through the help of sponsors and community partners.
• Volunteered to participate for the event and preparing for the booth, tote bags with school supplies.
• Re-organizing file, update contact information.
• Interpreter for introducing School Educational system
• Emergency phone interpreter
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: