Extensive corporate securitisation experience with over 11 years of experience negotiating, structuring, implementing and managing securitisation transactions with various innovative features.
- Provided analysis and structuring expertise to originate, execute and place ABS and ABCP transactions for clients within defined risk authorisations.
- Maintained open communication with team and line management to resolve client and risk issues and fulfill notification requirements.
- Interacted with relevant operational and risk areas, for example Business Portfolio Management, Legal, Credit risk, Market risk and Compliance.
- improve the securitisation support team functioning and performance,
- implement and monitor smoothly new transactions,
- train new joiners,
- implement a new transaction management tool (ABCP Core system), and
- to organise the relationship with the new middle office.
- Assisted the structurer on the execution of a trade receivables securitisation for a large French Corporate operating in chemicals
- Proceeded the operational steps and implemented the monitoring tool to run this transaction.
3 month internship in a new innovative team in charge of implementing on-line capital markets activities
A 4-year business curriculum in one of top 10 French business school including:
- a specialization in accounting and tax information system, Capital markets, audit and information system, complex situations management
- 18 months of professional experience
- Financial engineering
- Accounting and tax principles
- Assets and liabilities management
- International capital markets
- Portfolio management
- Derivatives products
A two-year intensive program to prepare for the competitive entrance exams to French business schools.
French A-Levels in science, earned with honours.
February 2013 - Deeply involved in the closing of a EUR 300m trade receivables securitisation for a large Austrian
corporate operating in the commodities, with sellers in Germany and Austria.
Important input in relation to the IFRS off-balance sheet feature and the operational implementation.
June 2012 - Closing of a EUR 400m trade receivables securitisation for a large French corporate operating in the water and waste management, with sellers in five countries of Europe.
Involved in all aspects of the structuring and specifically in charge of the design of the IFRS off-balance sheet sheme and of its negotiation with the equity investor, the client and the auditors.
Built a detailed study of different off-balance sheet solutions through insurance policies or equity tranche during the pre-mandate phase.
Demonstrated a high level of commitment to reach the objective in a very short period of time despite of unforeseen developments in relation to the equity investor and auditors.
December 2011 - Closing a EUR 425m trade receivables securitisation for a large French electrical supplies distributor, with sellers in several countries of Europe and Australia.
Implemented a very tight structure to achieve a strong decorrelation of the senior tranche from the corporate risk, the seller being under LBO.
Developed good negotiation skills with a difficult client and counsel used to tough negotiations and managed to arrange the transaction with two other banks.
2009 to 2011 - Deeply involved in the negotiations and structuring of an innovative first trade receivables securitisation for a large Greek corporate, operating in the commodities.
Developed risks analysis and reactivity to external events in a difficult and unstable political and financial environment.
2009 to 2010 - Closing of a EUR 322m trade receivables securitisation for a large French corporate operating in the building materials industry, with numerous sellers.
Collaborated with the Structured Capital Markets Team to set up a tax optimised scheme achieving the best price for the client and a significant increase in the bank revenues.
Managed several restructuring post-closing to deal with the downgrading of the group from investment grade to sub-investment grade.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.