Versatile Public Relations professional possessing excellent project and brand management and event planning skills. I have extraordinary Spanish speaker and written communication skills with a comprehensive experience managing of communication campaigns that support key sales.
Background in graphic with intermediate expertise in Illustrator and Photoshop.
Enthusiastic team player
Windows Office Suite Adobe
Photoshop and Illustrator (intermediate knowledge)
SharePoint and CS5
- Planned and publicized events, forums and workshops including negotiating vendor contracts and designing promotional materials.
- Worked on clients' surveys in order to obtain information regarding their needs, level of satisfaction and Deloitte's performance.
- Researched, negotiated, implemented and tracked advertising and public relations activities.
- Developed a brand identity, including a distinctive graphic style and tone, for all company communications.
- Design strategic content for printing material such as fliers, triptychs, brochures and magazines Ads.
- Established and maintained constructive relationships with countries and commerce chambers chambers and public interest groups.
- Estimated project costs and monitored budgets.
Worked and complete wins ans clients per industries reports, awards and targets reports.
- Adapted global content,research reports and press release to local communications.
- Developed internal communications such as newsletter and internal campaigns.
- Conferred with graphic design personnel the appearance of corporate communications material.
- Dictate Deloitte brand orientation to new personnel and coach new Communications & PR staff on corporate standards.
- Selected corporate promotional material for events and internal employers store.
- Supported Deloitte Foundation with corporate social responsibility activities in children hospitals maternity units and orphanages.
- Work on Latin American Internal Weekly Reports (internal newsletter) Keep relationship with technology sectors' analysts and coordinate interview to discuss IBM news, launches and trends.
- Coordinate internal workshops for IBM Latin American External Communications personnel in order to develop their understanding on IBM service lines and products.
- Prepare meetings for Latin America prominent technological market analyst in order to give them an approach of newest IBM services and products.
- Track positive and negative IBM news in Latin American media. Arrange interviews for company executives as needed and conducts necessary follow-up.
- Edit and revise all marketing content to guarantee the highest quality of writing.
- Created content for the communications & PR organization's annual report.
- Act as an information resource to executives, staff, external agencies, international groups.
- Support IBM social responsibility activities in children hospitals.
- Serve customers by helping those select products.
- Welcome customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
- Advise customers by providing information on products.
- Keep department tidy.
- Took care of children.
- Planned amusing activities for children in order to strengthen values such as companionship, collaboration and leadership.
Universidad Central de Venezuela. Modern Languages Faculty. (2014)
Event Planning Certification. Journalist and Mass Communicator Association. (Caracas, Venezuela. June 2013)
English Course -Intermediate/advanced- Colorado Heights University. (Denver, Colorado. Jan 2007 - Nov 2007).
Bachelor's Degree in Media and Communication. Public Relations specialization. Universidad Católica Andrés Bello. (Caracas, Venezuela. 2001-2006). Thesis: "Communication Strategy planning for a heavy.
Grupo Petroleo YV
Elitch Gardens Themes & Water Park
- Coordinated IBM Latin America analysts Relation meeting for the top market analysts of Argentina, Colombia, Mexico and Brazil.
- Implemented Deloitte brand orientation to new personnel
- Won the Deloitte Excellence Award in 2011 and 2014.
- Increased Deloitte corporate material's sales by 20% by selecting more attractive product for personnel.
- Increased client's web traffic by 15% by improving and optimizing web content.
- Managed the first running team at Deloitte. Including uniform team, training, and races management.
- Event Planning Certification.
- Photoshop Certification.
Supplier Management, Strategy Planning, Analyst Relations, Copywriting, Media Relations training, Strategic Planning, Team Building, Event Planning, Costumer Services and Spanish reading, writing and speaking proficient.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Deloitte Communications & PR Coordinator resume example in Sachse, Texas ?
This is an actual resume example of a Communications & PR Coordinator who works in the Copywriting and Editing Industry. LiveCareer has 4809 Copywriting and Editing resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.