Developed and researched Non-Profit Professional, Production Management and Strategist regarded for Proficiency in optimizing production and distribution processes in a manufacturing environment. Able to plan material demands to meet production needs while using SAP to schedule orders and plan production capacities. Skilled in analyzing build plans, capacity levels and inventory reports. Known for leading organizational change for process improvements by customizing and implementing production planning tools. Added value through evolving strengths in project management, computer technologies, client relations, social media, research, and team leadership.
• Member of a six-person operations crew that was responsible for producing all materials and parts for bulk oil and water separators. This included blueprint interpretations, raw material inspections, inventory control, routine machine inspections and meeting due dates for the customer.
• Serviced machines (Press brake, plasma table, large and small roller, power shear…etc.) including oil and filter changes, grease fittings & hydraulics daily.
• Maintained and ensured proper use of PPE
• Entered data into computer system such as set up time, run time number of parts completed, and number of parts scrapped.
• Assisted in blue print interpretation.
• Respond to design demands by varying the software input.
• Troubleshoot faulty software issues to rectify the operation.
• Set up new machines and install required specifications in the equipment.
• Carried out the metrics and mathematical conversions required to obtain the desired and specified final product quality.
• Safely operated Forklift to move material throughout department or area.
• Assembling orders and arrange finished products for shipment
• Reporting and maintaining consignment data for all shipments
• Reporting damages and difference for accounting
• Ensuring accurateness of receiving by verifying vendor, merchandise quantity received, serial/lot information and heat numbers in compliance to purchase orders
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: