I am your nontraditional marketing and communications professional. I have worked 6+ years in the healthcare industry but throughout my career in healthcare it was my various roles in team leadership, administration assistance, marketing, and community relations that ignited my passion for marketing and communications. I am an experienced senior administrative assistant and medical technologist. I have been a part-time student for the last two years obtaining my Bachelor of Science in Business Marketing and Communications at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. During my career in healthcare, I have taken on roles in project management, team & unit leadership, both clinical and nonclinical management, and liaison to various projects/volunteerism within the Greater Chattanooga community. Prior to the Covid-19 pandemic, I was a liaison for my company and given the tasks to attend annual work conventions and retreats throughout the country to broaden my skills in the healthcare industry. I am a high energy person who brings my passion and creativity with me to work every day. I continue to be a ‘busy body' who never has a dull moment during my workday and that is the way I like to work!
Statistical data analysis
• Project management
• Community outreach
• Public speaking
• Leadership & Team building
• Interpersonal communications
• Organization Page
• Microsoft Office
• SPSS Statistics
• Social Media: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter
• Promotes and assists in the maintenance of a safe and clean working environment. Supports the FMCNA commitment to the Quality Enhancement Program (QEP) and Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement (QAI) Activities; including those related to patient satisfaction and actively participates in process improvement activities that enhance the likelihood that patients will achieve the FMC Quality Enhancement Goals (QEP).
• Promotes and assists in meeting Total Area Productivity goals (TAP).
• With documented competency and proficiency may set up and prime equipment as directed by the physician for renal replacement therapies (hemodialysis, continuous renal replacement-CRT, and peritoneal dialysis therapies).
• Evaluates vascular access for patency and reports any unusual findings to charge nurse.
• Performs vascular access cannulation and reports any difficulties in cannulation or unusual findings to charge nurse.
• Responsible for calculating and entry of individual patients' dialysis machine programming for Ultrafiltration (UF) goal; treatment time; Sodium (Na) modeling; and UF modeling as prescribed.
• Initiates renal replacement treatment according to prescribed orders including setting blood flow rate (QB) and dialysate flow rate (QD) or peritoneal dialysis as prescribed by the attending nephrologist.
• Collects, labels specimens and ensures timely delivery to laboratory per facility policy.
• Performs and document any intervention for unusual patient status and document patients' response to intervention.
• Discontinues dialysis treatment according to established procedures.
• Evaluates patient prior to termination of venous access – standing and sitting blood pressures prior to termination of venous access. Obtains hemostasis and applies appropriate dressings. Evaluates the patient prior to discharge and reports any unusual findings to the charge nurse.
• Planned and coordinated PR initiatives, business development events, partner retreats, holiday parties.
• Completed staff orientation seminars.
• Maintain official department filing system, records management, databases.
• Prepares memos, correspondence, agendas, taking dictation and minutes, and policy explanations.
• Collects, compiles and analyzes information as required by manager(s). Assists in department reporting requirements and form completion.
• Assembles budgets and tracking budget expenses and variances. Pays and tracks invoicing.
• Performs standard administrative functions such as screening telephone calls, opening mail, scheduling appointments and maintaining the calendar, and coordinating meetings (internal or external.)
• Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
• Organizes travel arrangements and completes expense reports.
• Interfaces with a various levels of management across organizations and with external customers.
• May serve as a point of contact for other departments such as IT, HR, building and facilities, etc.
• Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
• Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases (Microsoft Office, QuickBooks) and presentation software.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: