· Core competencies include safety and security, customer service in AIR Cargo industries with excellent communication and time management skills. Handle task with accuracy and efficiency.
· Motivated self-starter with experience in Marketing and Customer Relations, proven ability to work with difficult situations and provided a high level of service to clients with diverse background.
Worked with a team of marketing and sales department and met company's goals and missions generated ideas to maximize sales to achieve and exceed sales goal.
· Excellency in Microsoft Office and Zoho Office suite
· Experienced with JIRA and Confluences
· Data analytics, Risk and compliance and Market research
· Attention to detail, Decision making, Leadership, Multitasking, Positive attitude Problem-solving
· IATA Dangerous Good Regulation Acceptance (49 CFR Parts 171-180) passed with 93% score.
· AVI Certify
· Health and Safety for Cargo and Aviation Industries
· Dangerous Goods Awareness Ver.6 (DGR Section 1.5)
· Competency of Fire and Emergency situation
· TSA Cargo Security compliance of ORD Airport
· Adhere to all FAA, Airport, US Airways and Air General Safety and security procedures, and immediately report any discrepancies to a supervisor or manager.
· Compiled, sorted and verified the accuracy of data before it is entered into designated computer systems BA80 and AMS.
· Prepare and process air cargo import and export documentation, ensuring compliance with FAA and U.S. Customs for BRITISH AIRWAYS, AER LINGUS AND IBERIA AIRLINES.
· Shipped and received Human Remains, Live Animals (AVI), and Perishables (Dangerous Goods).
· Provide customers with information concerning the status of their shipments from BA80
· Take special measures to ensure proper handling of valuables, perishables, live animal shipments (AVI), and special loads.
· Be fully aware of Customs rules and regulation and Dangerous Goods Regulation (DGR)
· Present cargo documents to U.S. Customs, CDC and any other relevant agencies to achieve the necessary releases and clearances of AVI and Freight.
· Meet flights in order to exchange documents as authorize personal in zone 5 at O'Hare Airport.
· Keep updated SMART CARGO and AMS with tracking physical status of fright.
· Verify booking details and make corrections where applicable
· Communicate constantly and maintain good relationship with airport authorities; such as TSA, CBP and other regulatory agencies.
· Maintained up-to-date knowledge of travel products including: airline travel, hotel and car reservations, cruise and tour travel.
· Book and manage flights with the company travel provider, ensuring the most cost effective routes are booked.
· Acts as a liaison between customers and the support center for quality related concerns and questions.
· Checked and ensure that all of the information provided by client is accurate and correct preparing and checking all legal documents as per the check list by government.
· Collaborated effectively with employees & management, sharing team responsibilities when needed.
· Excels in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. Perform multiple tasks and navigate systems simultaneously and solves problems as they arise.
· Followed up with customers to ensure safe arrival, made sure they were satisfied and vacation packages were accurate.
· Supports Field leadership by acting as SME for policy and procedure as they relate to quality.
· Collaborates with IT team in developing Quality Event tracking system Internal Report.
· Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using AVERAGE function, merging and centering cells, printing centered page and/or creating a pivot table).
· Advanced level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: changing picture styles, customizing animation and/or setting automatic slide timings).
· Experience analyzing data to provide recommendations to management in a clear and concise manner.
· Responsible for store operations and merchandise presentations.
· Managed 8 employees and was highly effective in handling their needs in relation to scheduling, payrolls and other personal issues.
· Managed salon operations including bookkeeping, accounting, multi-line phone, scheduling, and social media platforms.
· Responsible for checking every day's balance figure with cash and CC transaction and depositing cash in bank.
· Utilized Shop Keep POS system to track guest information. Complete courtesy calls, follow-up calls, & cold calling in slow business period.
· Designed attractive packages and promote the same to meet sales targets.
· Utilized strong verbal and facilitation skills to break information down into clear and concise steps using conference calls, email, training sessions and one-on-one coaching to employees.
· Responsible for opening to closing salon in festive time of the year exceeding up to 18 hours per day.
· Ensured cash drawer was balanced and all supporting documentation was in line with cash receipts and client transactions.
· Solve the customer query for any dispute amount with checking bank statements up to 1 year back and refund the amount to customer if required.
Implemented gift card system in salon to generate more revenue
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: