Multi-tasking individual with more than 20 years of experience with consistent track record of leading & delivering strong enterprise wide projects. Excellent problem solving skills with strong technical background in various IT areas. Highly knowledgeable in software development life cycle, requirement analysis, planning and tracking of results. Expert at creating and implementing technical and operational plans and strategies. Strong communication, presentation, analytical and problem solving skills. Expert in Scrum, agile, Kanban and waterfall methodologies. Experience with SOX controls and policies
• Leading project business requirement process by reviewing, analyzing and evaluating needs into functional specifications.
• Leading design discussions and facilitating prototype and wireframe development for the different UI screens.
• Establish & manage Software development lifecycle, create timelines and high-level milestones.
• Establish & document Service Improvement plans and processes.
• Developed business processes, use cases, validation criteria to ensure developed application meets all project requirements.
• Facilitating design sessions with business and technical resources.
• Providing support to software development
Completed in-depth analyses for business-optimization projects, reporting tools, back-office programs and payment-processing apps. Measurable outcomes:
— 9.2% revenue growth (2016) — Up to 45% in efficiency gains
— $575K capital-expense reduction — $1.1M labor-cost savings
— 97% account-retention rates — 10% increase in referrals
• Lead and planned implementation strategies for new technology, driving enhancements and upgrades for both custom developed and packaged solutions to support engineering functions and providing backend support for high-availability applications.
• Primary liaison between users and technical teams and responsible for providing overall functional / technical analysis and design for multiple Engineering Applications projects, as well as coordinating matrixed technologies and process teams. Maintaining project roadmaps and resources.
• Ownership for Project management, functional design, requirements, systems analysis, reporting, and support for various projects and production systems.
• Provide analytical analysis, use case development, requirements/design & quality assurance on backend & reporting systems to support business need and integration support for new projects.
• Played a key leadership role in the design, development and implementation of various projects in IT.
• Forging relationships with business partners through analysis, evaluating best practices and aligning technology to solve their issues and improve efficiencies.
• Project management skills: including needs and requirements analysis, application design and architecture, application development, project roadmap, testing, training, and technical & user documentation.
• Experience in the development of complex Oracle PL/SQL code including stored procedures, triggers, functions.
• Exceptional communication skills -- equally proficient discussing business details with customers as holding informed dialog with technologists.
• Designing & implementing industry standard best practices and supporting tools of IT Service Management (ITSM), ITIL, Helpdesk, Change Management and Configuration Management Database (CMDB).
Patent: System and method for scheduling content updates in a content-based application
Awards: Received several awards for high quality delivery and business development.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: