• Excellent knowledge of QuickBooks Desktop Software (Quickbooks Online,T Sheet & Etc.)
• Coordinate Office Activities and Operations to Secure Efficiency and Complies to Company policies
• Supervise Administrative Staff and Divide Responsibilities to Ensure Performance
• Manage Phone Calls and Correspondence (Emails, Letters, Packages & Etc.)
• Support Budgeting and Bookkeeping
• Create and update records and Database with Personnel, Financial and Other Data
• Track Stocks of Office Supplies and Place Orders when necessary
• Submit Timely Report and Prepare Presentation/Proposals as assigned
• Assist Colleague Whenever Necessary
• Client-focused Business Manager offering diverse experience in customer service, business management and project coordination. Proven ability to quickly build relationships with both clients and business audiences. Quick-learning with excellent multi-tasking skills and the ability to quickly master new technology, including excllent proficiency in QuickBooks Desktop, T Sheet, FieldEdge. Commended for innovation and creative problem-solving abilities to address business challenges.
• Experienced Septic Trucks Dispatching With Tank Track Software offering exceptional skills in route planning gained during 3+ years in transportation. Demonstrated record of safe and efficient vehicle operations combined with top-notch customer satisfaction scores. Trained in defensive driving techniques.
• Detail-oriented and knowledgeable as a Medical & Dental Front Office. I skilled at completing patient-facing and office-based tasks by applying strong multitasking and organizational abilities. Independent worker with extensive medical experience and fastidious nature dedicated to optimal patient care. Conversational English and Spanish abilities.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: