Unit Supply Specialist offering 19 years of experience in the United States Army. Accomplished measurable results while leading teams from four to 40 Soldiers in a dynamic, fast paced environment. Possess a comprehensive background in leadership, strategic planning, risk management, project development, and critical thinking derived from conducting global operations in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom and Enduring Freedom. Managed risk upon multiple lines to protect equipment valued over $50M while meeting the expectations of senior leadership. Career is supported by a Bachelor of Arts in Child Development and current pursuit of a Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
Serves as the Brigade Logistics NCO OC/T for 174th Infantry Brigade, certified to observe training exercises, coach and train individuals and units, and provide input after exercises to further elevate unit readiness levels.
· Partners with Army Reserve logistics personnel, Regionally Aligned Forces and Army Contingency Forces to ensure proper understanding of the Army logistics enterprise.
· Manages the organization's Command Supply Discipline Program and performs all logistics transactions in the Global Combat Support System-Army (GCSS-A).
· Oversees the CEO's hand receipt and maintains accountabilityof organizational and installation property valued in excess of $4.6 million.
· Serves in multiple collateral assignments as Facilities Manager; Army Records Information Management System Manager, Key Control Officer, Army Financial Liability Investigation of Property Loss Administrator, Command Supply Discipline Program Monitor, Container Control Officer and Organization Direct Ordering Manger.
· Monitors Stock Transfers using Lead Material Integrator/Decision Support Tool.
· Monitors the Army Financial Liability Investigation of Property Loss Tracker System to ensure all appropriate actions are taken within required timeframes.
· Perform duties as the Material Manager/Release Strategy for ZPARK transactions.
· Drafts Brigade Operation and Fragmentary Orders
· Certifies all transactions in Global Fund enterprise Business System
· Analyzes serviceability data of government equipment to determine overall equipment readiness.
· Validates Government Purchase Card requests
· Reconciles monthly Government Purchase Card accounts
Served as the Senior Supply Sergeant for 759th Military Police Battalion consisting over 850 Soldiers, 200 vehicles and various MTOE equipment valued in excess of $60 million, performed all internal logistics, monitored and tracked expenses for the $1.7 million budget; planned and coordinated all battalion movement and deployment operations, managed 700 Government Travel Card accounts; oversaw financial liability investigation of property loss, lateral transfers and equipment turn-ins, served as the Government Purchase Card holder with a monthly limit of $15,000 and approved all TDY authorizations and vouchers.
Demonstrated Senior Logistician
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: