Motivated business professional, Licensed Property and Casualty Adjuster with 7 years experience investigating claims. Employs high-level negotiation skills in resolving claims to the satisfaction of all involved parties. Persuasive communication skills. Multi-task oriented, emphasizing effective time management, cost control.
Handle high volume of claims in a fast pace environment while identifying and resolving problems / opportunities in a timely manner.
1. Policy interpretation and exposure recognition
2. Coverage determination, liability investigation and analysis including comparative negligence issues.
3. Take recorded statements, document the files with every aspect of the claim and make 24 hour contact on new losses towards a prompt resolution of the claim.
4. Request property damage appraisals.
5. Review medical records and bills to make a bodily injury evaluation, validate accuracy of services and negotiate bodily injury claim with attorney or directly with injured party.
6. Complete bodily injury evaluations summary including causation, diagnosis treatment and general damages
7. Identify and forward files to subrogation.
8. Refers questionable and suspicious claims to SIU
9. Reduced loss ratios through fair and prompt processing of claims.
Led and managed resolution of all issues during project construction and commissioning phases.
Initiated negotiations regarding vendor contracts and kept updated records of contracts.
Managed the day-to-day tactical and long-term strategic activities within the business.
Determined staffing requirements and interviewed, hired and trained new employees.
Negotiated rates to cut costs and benefit corporate partnerships.
Managed accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
Continually monitored restaurant and took appropriate action to ensure food quality and service standards were consistently met.
Determined procurement of funds
Monitored investments and collections.
Assisted Financial Director with planning, analysis to forecast budget and financial reports
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: