Motivated, service-oriented Bartender with over 20 years high-volume restaurant experience. Extensive wine, beer and cocktail knowledge. Hospitable & committed to maximizing customer satisfaction and beverage sales. Dedicated to reliability, dynamic bartending and cleanliness.
Bartender's Union Local 165 Bar Apprentice Training Program Curriculum
Objectives: To educate Apprentice Bartenders, Bartenders and Beverage Managers in all aspects of the Craft including:
• Various laws and health regulations as they pertain to bartending in Las Vegas, as well as the relevance of policies and procedures to our craft.
• Customer service skills.
• Proper handling, storage, and serving techniques, with practice in pouring various measures of product.
• Memorizing approximately 300 drink recipes from the Union Drink Book.
• Product knowledge including the “ground-to-glass” history and production methods of beverage alcohol.
• History of and current trends/issues related to our Craft.
• Understanding the equipment and procedures utilized in the Craft.
• Instilling and nurturing the passion for and understanding of the mastery of the Craft, which is a lifetime endeavor.
Chef Jennifer Clough
(702) 250 5809
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: