Experienced in customer service for five year, with a foundation in comfortability to complete tasks and goals assigned in a timely and technical manner. Brief experience in sales with company recognition success in lead generation and and unit production. Seeking to further knowledge and skillset with sales, marketing and communicating in order to obtain a further position in leadership. Betting lives, hearts and minds is the real success and in that endeavor will come personal success and fulfillment.
Ensuring a welcoming environment to all customers, new and regular. Provide great service and through the course of time become familiar with our customers and their orders to be more welcoming and build a sense of community. It is important to stay updated and familiar with our specials and events in order to promote our product, service and be consistent with good service so that the customers feel comfortable sharing and inviting their friends and family to our establishment.
The overall goal in this position for the company was to provide a welcoming environment with positive energy and good service.
- Greeting all members with a enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Maintain cleanliness of the facility and communicate any equipment malfunctions to the technician department.
- Assist other departments in any tasks they needed help with.
- Assure great service to further value in our facility and services to members and potential members.
- Complete daily task lists which also went down to an hourly task list.
Mission accomplishment was the end goal, a lot of work goes in before hand through:
- Ensuring Marines are technically and tactically proficient.
- Marines can navigate by land through map reading and course planning.
- Marines are physically fit to navigate by foot with heavy amounts of equipment.
- Maintain knowledge to be able to adapt to any and all tactical and humanitarian situations.
- Making sure the team had high morale and confidence in self as well and their team leader so the team can make quick and precise decisions while being tactically in sync to ensure maximum efficiency and most importantly safety and mission accomplishment.
Through the duration of that time in the USMC I received various accommodation metals and rewards for good service and conduct. An Honorable discharge was ordered in November of 2014.
I attended Illinois State University for the Spring and Fall Semester in 2015 on Veteran Affair Benefits from my Service in the United States Marine Corps. No degree was received.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: