Productive administrative support worker with 9 successful years of clerical experience, with organized nature, skill in prioritizing tasks, excellent time management and customer service skills. Willing to take on any clerical need to boost efficiency and team performance in fast pace and high pressure environments. Proficient in managing physical and digital records.
• Receives members personally or by telephone at assigned counter station; determines the nature of the member's business and either completes the transaction or refers the member to the appropriate staff personnel.
• Provides, in person or by telephone, routine information covering credit union services or policies including, but not limited to what a credit union is; eligibility for membership; how to apply for membership; types of accounts available; insurance coverage of shares and loans; loan policy; interest rates charged on loans; how interest is computed on loans; how dividends on shares are computed; how to start, stop or change a payroll deduction/direct deposit; the location of the credit union offices, office hours and telephone services.
• Practices the 5 Magical Steps when servicing members. 5 Magical Steps includes make eye contact and smile, greet member by name, review receipts with the member, read important message at the bottom of receipts, and thank member by name.
• Participates in credit union SLS program by cross selling credit union services and referring a sale.
• Receives share deposits and loan payments in person, through “Night Drop”, Express box, ATM machine or by mail and processes the transaction.
• Provides money order services.
• Remits travelers checks.
• Disburses cash or check share withdrawals in person, by telephone or by mail.
• Operates online teller terminal; provides in person, by telephone or by mail, such information as members may request concerning the status of his or her account.
• Accounts for assigned cash, transactions, and balances to the cash drawer per the teller-total report.
• Remits documentation to the Accounting Department.
• Is responsible for pre-authorized share-to-loan transfers.
• Accurately maintains a cash drawer as provided by policy.
• Processes cashier's checks.
• Operates drive-through (KAI).
• Places stop payments on Share Draft accounts.
• Processes share draft orders, VISA cash advances.
• Processes changes of names, addresses, and other account information as needed to update files.
• Microfilms checks and other negotiable cash items received over the counter and through the mail; vouchers for cash withdrawal disbursements.
• May prepare daily deposit to bank.
• Assists in the maintenance of all payroll assignments and the direct deposit of recurring government payments, making necessary adjustments before transactions and mailing receipts on a timely basis.
• Assists in transferring old records and source documents into storage area according to established procedures.
• Completes the required Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training and implements and complies with the BSA policy and procedures.
• As a member of the staff, answers incoming phone calls, assists members as the need arises, and performs work on projects as needed.
• Assists other co-workers when needed.
4-H Member 1998-2008
Assistant coach for Kealakehe High School varsity and junior varsity bowling team from 2008-2016.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: