I took a Veterinary Science course in Academies of Loudoun my senior year of high school. I examined a sheep heart and learned different parts and functions of a heart. I have a spotted lantern fly certification. I also completed the modules on OSHA and am OSHA certified. I am very loving and caring towards animals and am very good with customers and make sure they get assisted with what they need. I am very energized and always have a positive and polite attitude with any and all customers. I have almost a year of experience in retail so I know the basics of using a cash register and dealing with difficult clients. I am a hard worker and am always determined to do my best in what I do. I am currently finishing up high school, so I will get my high school diploma in less than a month.
- Received a scholarship from TheDream.US
- Served in National Honor Society my Junior and Senior year of Highschool
- Participated in FFA (Future Farmers of America)
- OSHA certified
- Served in National Art Honor Society my Junior and Senior year of Highschool
- Won a honorable mention ribbon in an Congressional Art show held in George Washington University Science Campus.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: